Sim Brothel v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master List of Included and Suggested SimBrothel Girls

+5
Blastburn
Loup Garou
Vava
Joshua
alasdair69
9 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Master List of Included and Suggested SimBrothel Girls - Page 2 Empty Re: Master List of Included and Suggested SimBrothel Girls

Post  Loup Garou October 7th 2010, 1:45 am

I am the master of disguise..... 8-)
Loup Garou
Loup Garou

Back to top Go down

Master List of Included and Suggested SimBrothel Girls - Page 2 Empty Re: Master List of Included and Suggested SimBrothel Girls

Post  Loup Garou October 8th 2010, 3:49 am

Al,

I can't rem where we discussed the pics for the Princess Waltz girls, so... I am posting it here.

....http://rapidshare.com/files/423792119/Princess_waltz.zip

As I said in the list of the girls that I posted on other sight, it is not done. A glamor shot or two here, a head shot there, but all of the sex pics are done.

Just for reference, the descriptions of the girls are:

http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/suggestions-f6/girl-requests-updated-system-t313-45.htm#2421
Loup Garou
Loup Garou

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava October 13th 2010, 4:37 pm

So, Al, I think I've found decent enough work pictures for T-ELOS, but, considering how little of available material there is of her, I'd like you to give me your opinion on them. I say this because the third picture will require some alteration in order for it to be usable.

Anyway, here are the first two pictures I could find:

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=687130
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=687130

g.e-hentai has the image set that the second one came from, so there are a number of variations for it. As for the third picture...

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=828450

As you can see, the 'anonymous male' has blue skin (supposed to be an oni or something). I'm not sure what level of skill would be required to edit that or even if the picture could be considered good enough, which is why I felt it should be brought up.

Lastly, I need to ask a question regarding the in-game setting. What exactly takes place when you sell a girl in the game? I'm guessing that, excluding girls acquired through the Slave Market, the price you pay when purchasing a girl is supposed to represent her contract or something, and I believe it would only make sense if the girl had the final say in being transfered from one line of brothels to another. If that is the case, I'd like to make a suggestion for another Trait.

• ???: (to be defined) Effect: This girl cannot be sold.

*shrug* I don't really have a name for it, but I'm sure it might be able to find a place with some of the girls in the game.
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 October 13th 2010, 6:43 pm

Vava wrote:Anyway, here are the first two pictures I could find:
Both of your links go to the same pic, but I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you meant this to be the second one?

Spoiler:

Vava wrote:As for the third picture... As you can see, the 'anonymous male' has blue skin (supposed to be an oni or something). I'm not sure what level of skill would be required to edit that or even if the picture could be considered good enough, which is why I felt it should be brought up.
Well, to be honest I'm not all that concerned about the blue skin thing; there are actually a handful of pics scattered hither and yon amongst the other girls where the guy has some odd skin tone (purple seems to be popular) as well. If someone has the skill (and the time) to edit them that would be great, but if not then I figured they could be handwaved into a non-issue. In most of them it's pretty obvious that the point is just to make the guy especially generic since no one really has blue/purple/whatever skin, but then again in a world where not all of the courtesans are human who says all the customers have to be, you know? *shrug* And if all else fails, I did find one more pic that could be used instead. It would require a bit of editing to remove some speech bubbles, but considering their placement even I could do that with my meager skill.

Spoiler:

Vava wrote:Lastly, I need to ask a question regarding the in-game setting. What exactly takes place when you sell a girl in the game? I'm guessing that, excluding girls acquired through the Slave Market, the price you pay when purchasing a girl is supposed to represent her contract or something, and I believe it would only make sense if the girl had the final say in being transfered from one line of brothels to another. If that is the case, I'd like to make a suggestion for another Trait.

• ???: (to be defined) Effect: This girl cannot be sold.

*shrug* I don't really have a name for it, but I'm sure it might be able to find a place with some of the girls in the game.
When you 'buy' a regular rank and file girl you're essentially purchasing the exclusive rights to utilize her services in your establishments. If money's tight or a girl just isn't working out you can let her buy back her contract and go do as she pleases, but since the girls can be considered independent contractors more or less they typically aren't bartered back and forth between different brothel owners directly. It's possible that a rival brothel owner might ask to purchase a girl's contract from you, but unless she's really more trouble than she's worth it would be pretty silly of you to give them more ammunition to run you out of business with. Even so, it's an intriguing concept but requires some clarification as to just why the girl can't be sold. In fact, answering that might help figure out a name for it, too.

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava October 13th 2010, 10:50 pm

alasdair69 wrote:Both of your links go to the same pic, but I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you meant this to be the second one?
Spoiler:

*facepalm*

Yeah, that's the one I meant.

alasdair69 wrote:Well, to be honest I'm not all that concerned about the blue skin thing; there are actually a handful of pics scattered hither and yon amongst the other girls where the guy has some odd skin tone (purple seems to be popular) as well. If someone has the skill (and the time) to edit them that would be great, but if not then I figured they could be handwaved into a non-issue. In most of them it's pretty obvious that the point is just to make the guy especially generic since no one really has blue/purple/whatever skin, but then again in a world where not all of the courtesans are human who says all the customers have to be, you know? *shrug* And if all else fails, I did find one more pic that could be used instead. It would require a bit of editing to remove some speech bubbles, but considering their placement even I could do that with my meager skill.

Spoiler:

Okay. I'll keep that in mind when I'm saving pics. I usually don't save ones with speech bubbles, though, as they typically cover bits of the pictures that seem like they might prove troublesome to photoshop out, but I'll be sure to give some of the ones I encounter some thought (at least for the characters who don't have a lot of material to work with).

alasdair69 wrote:When you 'buy' a regular rank and file girl you're essentially purchasing the exclusive rights to utilize her services in your establishments. If money's tight or a girl just isn't working out you can let her buy back her contract and go do as she pleases, but since the girls can be considered independent contractors more or less they typically aren't bartered back and forth between different brothel owners directly. It's possible that a rival brothel owner might ask to purchase a girl's contract from you, but unless she's really more trouble than she's worth it would be pretty silly of you to give them more ammunition to run you out of business with. Even so, it's an intriguing concept but requires some clarification as to just why the girl can't be sold. In fact, answering that might help figure out a name for it, too.

It was something that popped into my head a few days ago that needed clarification. Originally, I was thinking that the Trait would refer to an aspect of a girl's personality, as if she refused to have herself let go; stubborness, really. I suppose it could also represent other qualities. It would probably make most sense as a Trait for the Monthly Joker girls, since you're receiving them directly from Benten and it wouldn't make much sense for you to be sending off the emissaries of a goddess (I especially don't see how you'd be able to compensate the valkyries and angels). Another possibility could refer to certain slaves that no one else would be willing to take in due to some issue with their personality or their background (I'm having trouble citing examples from Slave Maker off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure you have some idea of the characters I'm referring to).

Any of those ideas sound interesting enough? I think we should at least have the Trait included as Higher Calling (or something of the nature) for the Monthly Joker girls.
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua October 14th 2010, 5:15 pm

not to be a kill joy but any word of our coders? i also emailed raed but he never responded.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava October 17th 2010, 5:18 pm

I made contact with Fred when we were starting to consider forming a Plan B (last month), and he said he was still interested in coding for the game.
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua October 22nd 2010, 6:55 pm

hmm seems alsala went awol again.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava October 22nd 2010, 8:39 pm

Well, life probably caught up to him, again. I know it's been doing that to me, recently, at least. I just can't seem to find the time I need to search for pictures. Then again, that's because my father has gotten really derogetory, lately, and, since he DOESN'T SEEM TO SLEEP ANYMORE, I have no privacy to use the computer I normally use (back to my mother's laptop). It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't also take the wireless mouse that was supposed to go to the laptop (my right wrist... T~T). Then there's the fact that all of my Gundam girl pics are on the normal computer, as well... Maybe I'll just port them over to the laptop since I'm pretty sure the folder isn't bigger than a couple hundred megs.

So, let's see... I finally looked into these two girls I kept coming across on pixiv during the last year.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/663716/armpits-breasts-cleavage-fingerless_gloves-gloves-
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/692988/breasts-card-cleavage-koutaro-large_breasts-legs-l

The first is Luna Himeki, a character from a doujin fighter called Vanguard Princess.
The second is simply called Rio, and she comes from Super Blackjack (which I'm pretty sure is what the name implies).

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I've got enough pictures for Rio and Luna, but I thought I'd throw them out here so that Al could take notice of their sources. I mean, that's what he did for Touhou and Shinrabansho, so... <.<

Well, I guess I'll start putting together statistic blocks for another set of girls whose personalities/histories/etc. I am completely ignorant of, at least.
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua October 23rd 2010, 12:43 am

super blackjack? really? whats super about it? i mean do people have hax draw abilitys or something?

like 5 people at one table.
oh look i have a 5 card hand! me too! nope i lost i only have black jack. yup same here, well i got a 5 card flush so i think i win. (dont know if this is even accurate.)
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava October 24th 2010, 10:30 am

Joshua wrote:super blackjack? really? whats super about it? i mean do people have hax draw abilitys or something?

like 5 people at one table.
oh look i have a 5 card hand! me too! nope i lost i only have black jack. yup same here, well i got a 5 card flush so i think i win. (dont know if this is even accurate.)

*shrug* You got me there. Also, Blackjack is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackjack

Anyway, Al, some guy on the other forum wants to help look for pictures and has been asking some questions. I tried answering them to the best of my ability, but I wanted to see what you'd say for yourself.

1. Are the "fucked silly" pics acceptable, and are cross-section or x-ray pics acceptable? Not guro just you can see the penetration to her insides.
2. Also are 2 on one or gangbang pics acceptable?
3. I can also get pics of image sets that have the same pose or action only one pic is "clean" and the other has the girl either creampied or somehow covered in semen, not too much semen you can't see the girl though, which do you prefer to have?
4. With some girls i've found pics with them with ogres or some non-human in them, not dogs or horses or tentacles, but the penis is of some different color, are these good?

Also...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/simbrothel.jpg/

What are your thoughts on that image?
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua October 24th 2010, 8:10 pm

haha naked skuld cute and amusing, like the color scheme (reflects skuld) but whats with the black square?

as for the other questions, i dont think ogres would be ok since they do not appear human, and might be considered 'furry' since most ogres iv seen are one ugly as hell, and two have penises the size of peoples arms or other unhuman proportions, if its just a penis or something might be able to photoshop it. (could be possible antagonists though.)

gang bang should still be out, only possibly exception might be two girls one guy.

as for the cum question id say some sperm but not too much, i think the pic finder makes the decision.

no idea on the X ray though.

Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava October 24th 2010, 10:29 pm

This was how I responded to the questions:

Vava wrote: (1) I'm pretty sure most 'fucked silly' pics won't be acceptable, but, then again, it also depends on how it is drawn. If her eyes are rolling back into her head and it looks like she's about to pass out, that's clearly unacceptable. However, if it just looks like she's really enjoying it... Well, it all depends on the quality of the picture, then. As for x-ray/cross-section, I'm not entirely sure. It's probably a 'no,' but I'll double-check.

(2) Unfortunately, no. The picture can only have one 'customer' depicted in it. It's funny. When you have a regulation like that, you actually realize just how many two-on-one and gangbang pictures there really are. <.<

(3) *shrug* You got me there. I've been having this issue, myself, so I typically just save whatever versions of the picture I find acceptable and label them something like "Girl1, Girl1b, Girl1c, etc."

(4) Actually, I just brought this up to Al a week or two ago. I was trying to find pictures for T-ELOS, and I could only manage to find a third with a blue-skinned individual (I believe it was supposed to be an oni). I think such pictures are acceptable on a case-by-case basis, so long as the customer's face is still hidden and he doesn't have any particularly monstrous features.

Also, that Skuld picture is actually a card. A Magic: The Gathering card that was put together with the card editor.

http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/

I was bringing it up because I wasn't sure what exactly our plan is regarding the girl cards or if using it might constitute some kind of legal issue.
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua October 25th 2010, 10:40 am

hmm i understod it was a card and everything im not blind, (granted i have distance vision problems but this dose not count) i just found the picture amusing, as for the copyright im not sure about that, we might need a disclaimor or something, however we might not since i dont think that card editor is sanctioned by the company (broken cards any one?)

as for the x rays, looking back i found one in shirona (pokemon cynthia) however it is a square in the top right corner so it could easily be edited out.

but yea the main isue is if it looks like a monster if you can pass of its not then skin color should not matter.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 November 1st 2010, 11:52 pm

Hi guys. Sorry I’ve been incommunicado for a while now but rest assured that I haven’t been idle. I was working on the Traits/Themes system when I reached a point where I couldn’t go any further without nailing down some things in the game world, which itself required me to do a lot more research on the girls thus far considered for inclusion in it; it turned into a sort of viscious cycle where everything I tried to do required me to do three other things first. I’ve finally finished the research part (for the most part, I’ll probably be getting with some of you individually to help me with a few odds and ends if you don’t mind) and have started to piece the game world together and after that it should be pretty smooth sailing. I hope. *crosses fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes*

While I was doing all that research, I learned some things that I hadn’t realized about some of the girls and some new ones got suggested, so I went ahead and updated the lists I posted. Most of it was just moving some girls from the black (haven’t started searching for pics) to the yellow (some pics but not enough) or even green (ready to rock and roll) sections, but a few things deserve special mention:

I finally got around to removing the non-unique Ragnarok Online monsters (Isis, Munak and Succubus) and deciding which Ifurita (from El-Hazard) I wanted to use between the TV and OVA versions. I removed Meryl Star and Yuuyami no Mikazuki from Shinra-Bansho because I have no info on them whatsoever and no way to get any. Some of the other Shinra-Bansho girls got spared only because they were niche-fillers. Nariko (from Heavenly Sword), Faith Connors (from Mirror’s Edge) and Shantae (from Shantae) were removed because it turns out they’re of Western origin. Eve (from Black Cat), Mii (from Popotan) and Mikan Yuuki (from To Love-ru) were removed because they’re younger than I thought they were, each being between 10-12 and thus under the minimum age requirement.

The Princess Waltz girls (Angela Victoire Blendin, Chris Northfield, Liesel Hansel, Liliana 'Lun-Lun' Guenther, Shizuka Fukamori and Suzushiro Shikikagura) were added straight to the green section, thanks to Loup.

Panty and Stocking Anarchy (from Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt) were added straight to the yellow section, as were Rio ‘Chance’ Rollins Tachibana (from Super Black Jack) and Luna Himeki (from Vanguard Princess).

Several girls have been suggested and added to the black section because no pics have been posted or sent to me yet:
Ayame Ichitsuka (from Days of Memories ~Junpaku no Tenshitachi~)
Juvia Loxar and Mirajane (from Fairy Tail)
Lisa Pacifist (from Final Fantasy Unlimited)
Teletha Tessa Testarosa (from Full Metal Panic!)
Sloth (from Fullmetal Alchemist)
Rei Miyamoto, Saeko Busujima and Saya Takagi (from High School Of The Dead)
Natsuru Seno (from Kampfer)
Ayu Tsukimiya, Mai Kawasumi, Nayuki Minase, Sayuri Kurata and Shiori Misaka (from Kanon)
Tron Bonne (from MegaMan Legends)
Sayla Mass (from Mobile Suit Gundam)
Natarle Badgiruel and Talia Gladys (from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED/Destiny)
Bizuki (from Samurai Shodown 02)
Tenhime and Tokihime (from Samurai Spirits, a New Theory - Bushido Biographies)
Kaede Fuyou, Lisianthus 'Sia'/Kikyou and Nerine/Lycoris (from Shuffle)
Armana Tikvah (from Super Robot Wars)
Zafina (from Tekken 06)
Run/Ren Elsie Jewelria (from To Love-ru)
Linker, Meirin Kisaragi, Queen Memory, Sprites and Tinker (from Twinkle Star Sprites)
Retam (from Twinkle Star Sprites - La Petite Princesse)
Saki Mitonoya (from Vanguard Princess)
Kubira (from Voltage Fighters - Gowcaizer)
Arina Makihara (from Waku Waku 7)

Welp, that about sums it up at the moment. I’ll try to finish the necessary sections of the game world as best I can around work and whatever else, get the Traits/Themes section done and then we’ll see where we can go from there, okay? Thanks for your hard work and most importantly your patience.

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou November 2nd 2010, 3:06 am

I am glad you think the Princesses are green.... when they kinda aren't. I forget who, but I think I need head shots and glamor shots for some of the girls. The sex shots are done, but....
Loup Garou
Loup Garou

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 November 2nd 2010, 9:25 am

Loup Garou wrote:I am glad you think the Princesses are green.... when they kinda aren't. I forget who, but I think I need head shots and glamor shots for some of the girls. The sex shots are done, but....
Well, Liesel Hansel is still missing a headshot (like about 850 other girls), but other than that, the six I mentioned have at least the basics of a glamor shot, a headshot and three decent h-pics. *shrug*

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou November 2nd 2010, 1:05 pm

Hey... I am sure they are more finished than I think, but, to me, it ain't over till it's over (gotta love Yogi Bara for such deep statements.)
Loup Garou
Loup Garou

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua November 2nd 2010, 5:06 pm

Well nice to hear from you alsa, its not likly any of us who are actually posting are going to go away anythime soon, but i did notice we have like 150+ registered users. why so manny with no posts? its not like we have hidden content anywhere.

Meh when i have the chance ill try to upload some headshots for some the girls i posted, what are the sizes again?
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava November 3rd 2010, 11:56 am

*pauses to glance through pics*

... I think I should just send in what I've got sometime soon. I'm up to 44 girls for my next submission (43 of mine (six I've yet to post but will do so, soon) and I said I'd include what I had of Roux Luka. The funny thing is the pictures I found might be considered rare, now, since you can't find them on the artist's Pixiv account or on his site; good thing I saved them when I saw the opportunity <.<) and I've been trying to touch up on girls I had previously submitted (not all of them, but a few, especially if I can find enough for Team Player groups). It'll take me a little while to get the folder ready (partially because I'm lazy, partially because I've become addicted to Fallout recently), and I kinda decided to halt my efforts on finding/making suitable display pictures (I'm terrible in that respect and it seems Loup has it down pretty well, so...).

Anyway, I'm sorry my services have been subpar, lately. I don't really have any excuses for that.
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastburn November 11th 2010, 12:45 pm

Look, sorry for the long wait between replies but ive had ALOt on my plate lately... training to become management and getting ready to ship to Basic Training and Techschool for 7 months.

But it seems to me we could keep these girls staright alot easier if someone were to create a Wikia for the Sim Brothel Game

EDIT: http://sim-bro.wikia.com/wiki/Sim_Brothel_Wiki oh wait I did Razz
This way we can post up profiles of the girls in the game keeping them straight cause it alphebetizes them also allows us to add categories to have the girls in any way we want... i'd suggest not posting the porn pics up but Echi is fine and the headshots definitely. we can completely customize the site giving us full access to edit the characters as needed.
Blastburn
Blastburn
Artist
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastburn November 11th 2010, 1:09 pm

http://sim-bro.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Girls
Got started on the Girls list already, no i havent gone in-depth into the characters but i am working on adding as many as i can to the list... i dont know was it a decent idea?
Blastburn
Blastburn
Artist
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava November 11th 2010, 4:41 pm

HOLY SHIT! I'm not sure if the idea of having a wiki for reference was mentioned before or if it's just something you decided on recently, but I think it sounds like a neccessity. This should make information gathering/checking/comparing a lot easier in the future.

... Although, it also means that now I've got something else that I need to work on. :/
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava November 11th 2010, 11:48 pm

Oh, and, uh, sorry for the double post, but I suggested another six girls:

Relena Darlian/Relena Peacecraft (Gundam - After Colony Era)
Ika-Musume (Shinryaku! Ika-Musume (Invasion! Squid-Girl))
Festenia Muse, Katina Tarask, Melua Melna Meia, Neige Hausen (Super Robot Wars)

Also, I suggested another new Trait.

Naive: When it comes to understanding the world around her, this girl is still rather wet behind the ears. Effect: This girl gains a Charisma bonus each day, but has a greater chance of harmful events.

I think my next move (aside from finishing Ika-Musume and putting together that image package) will be to look into Pretty Cure. I've heard it's surprisingly hot-blooded for a magical girl anime. >.>
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 November 12th 2010, 7:55 am

Vava wrote:Oh, and, uh, sorry for the double post, but I suggested another six girls:

Relena Darlian/Relena Peacecraft (Gundam - After Colony Era)
Ika-Musume (Shinryaku! Ika-Musume (Invasion! Squid-Girl))
Festenia Muse, Katina Tarask, Melua Melna Meia, Neige Hausen (Super Robot Wars)
*blink, blink*
*blink, blink*

Wow, just ... just wow. Shocked You guys may find this difficult to believe but as obscure as she is, Ika-Musume is actually also on my list of girls for possible addition to the list. In fact, the only reason she isn't on there already is because I decided not to personally add anybody else until I had a better handle on what sorts of girls we specifically needed more of. Between Celty Sturlusson, Panty & Stocking and now Ika-Musume, every time I think I've found a girl too obscure for anyone else to know about somebody surprises me. One of these days though, I WILL stump you guys, it's become a quest. LOL

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next