Master List of Included and Suggested SimBrothel Girls

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Master List of Included and Suggested SimBrothel Girls

Post  Vava on December 14th 2010, 8:30 pm

alasdair69 wrote:Imagine how much stronger it would have been if I'd just said 'Franken Fran' instead of using her whole name.

... Dear god...

Anyway, I thought I'd give a brief report on how sorting through the Fire Emblem girls has been going.

So, I started taking the hundreds of pictures I had saved (some good, some questionable, most meh) and putting them into individualized character folders. ... I'm up to 55 girls and I just got to the letter 'N' (trying to work my way down alphabetically; fortunately, that was the majority of the girls)... Then there's roughly 35 pictures where I still need to identify the girls before I resume my search through g.e, Pixiv and Danbooru (like I said, I covered Gelbooru, first, thinking it would help me sort them out). As I go from girl to girl, I am better able to spot the subtle differences between their appearances... but it still drives me nuts knowing how similar so many of them are to each other. :/

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on December 15th 2010, 12:15 am

yea well they tend to do that up untill the gamecube series, which is the first american ones.

on a side note watched more PSG, and the deamon sisters with their rules so funny xD.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on December 16th 2010, 9:09 pm

So, um, Josh? You mind if I ask you a favor?

I've finished surfing around for Fire Emblem pics (sloppy results as always, but there's some good in it), and I've ended up with roughly forty or so pics of girls that did not specify a name or game to reference them by. You seem to have a firm grasp on the series, and so I was wondering if you'd be willing to help me by identifying some of the girls. I'm fine if you guess on some of them (again, the shared appearances make it hard to tell some of them apart), but I'd prefer to make that choice for as few of them as possible (*shrug* I like being thorough).

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on December 17th 2010, 1:16 pm

sure ill give it a shot.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on December 17th 2010, 9:04 pm

Promise not to kill me for crappy pictures? I tend to be thorough when saving pics to the point where I'm saving borderline unacceptable pictures. But hey, you should see the ones I don't save. <.<

http://rapidshare.com/files/437922995/FireEmblemSort.rar

I managed to sort out perhaps nine of the pictures that were originally in this folder, but the others leave me confounded. I think I managed to separate them by the depicted characters, so that should help a little when going through them. Anyway, I'm up to... *checks folder* ... 95 distinct girls from the Fire Emblem series... Seriously? Maybe it's a good thing that I couldn't find enough pictures for most of them. :S

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on December 18th 2010, 12:10 am

Yea i promise not to kill you for these pics anyway.

off the top of my head,

zzz15= lucia (blue) and elincia (green) from fire emblem path of radiance/ radiant dawn

zzz27= tana from fire emblem the sacred stones,

zzz30= general petrin from the same POR,

zzz17 and 8 is Maria from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (remake of the original.)

zzz16 is Minerva and i think they gender bended her brother michalis, since it dose not look like Maria (who is the youngest sister of the three, could be wrong.)

zzz23 i think is laura however im going off hair color and style the brown thing dose not ring a bell for me.

zzz24 is fa/fae..... shes a dragon child, so im not sure if shes a loli or not, (by dragon standards i think so.)

zzz20-22 and 33 look like nina

zzz3-5 is adean

zzz2 is Sylvia

zzz9 the hair style makes me think of serra, but im not completely sure, (seems a little short)

zzz18-19 i believe it is sonia

zzz12 is believe it is sheeda/shiida however it is possible it could be erika but i dont think so.

ill edit as i do more and i might have typos with names, also look on the whore master form somebody made a fire emblem pack with a large number of pics, i cant supply the pics cus i deleted some girls.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wodmmtnyezm <--- thats the link but since is a 145 meg rar pack you can understand why im not in a rush to download it.

im going to bed do the rest tommorrow.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on December 18th 2010, 12:28 pm

Downloaded the image package. Most of the images are unusable due to quality, text or extreme fetishes, and most of the images that would qualify are ones that I've already found. There were still a few that we appropriate enough, so it wasn't a complete waste. Also, this is a perfect example of why I manually open and resave every image I package; so that you don't have to download 140+ megs of 400+ kb pics. :/ It lowers the quality of the images, but, when most of them don't require further modifications, it shouldn't be too big of an issue.

Anyway, thanks a ton for pointing out who's who in those pictures for me, Josh. Without a name or game to reference them by, I get completely lost. Let's see... Looking back at zzz15, I think the green-haired girl is Sigrun. I was also leaning towards Elincia, but I kept remembering that there was another girl with a different headpiece and searching through that image package helped remind me (Elincia has an elaborate tiara, but Sigrun has a plain metal plate). After looking at a piece of official art, I can agree that Fae is a lolita (questionably so, even), but zzz24 depicted her with breasts large enough to cup in your hands, so she might be acceptable (assuming anyone can find more pictures of her; that was all I had). Oh, well, at least she wasn't obviously unacceptable. *makes an '¬_¬' expression towards Tiki* Tiki strangley seems to be an invert to this; her official art looks perhaps borderline acceptable (the DS art, anyway), but almost everything you find on her is clearly unacceptable (I also wish that Nagi would just get a bit more attention T~T). Lastly, I think zzz19 is Limstella (looked through Morph characters, since they'd count as Homunculi); Sonia's bangs come closer to her face on the right side, but Limstella's bangs are parted away from her face. Regardless, these are minor cosmetic differences that can easily be ignored (especially since it leaves it at two girls with one picture and opposed to one girl with two pictures).

Personally, I don't think it would be unreasonable if Al were to take some of the girls who have similar appearances and have their work pictures combined, so to say, since this would ensure that at least one of them gets in as opposed to none of them. At the same time, my search isn't exactly the most thorough since I only used three sites (I'd be willing to sort through other sites like Aerisdies, Rule34 and such, but past experiences have given me the impression that they are potential virus threats, and the last thing I want to do is get my mother's laptop screwed up (especially since it doesn't have a recovery disc :S)).

And for my final statement, the Fire Emblem girl count is now up to 105.

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on December 18th 2010, 5:00 pm

yea well thats the thing whore master allows the person making the pack to put whatever he/she wants, so there is a lot of unusable stuff,

as for the whole sonia/Limstella thing, i say sonia because limstella usually has the necklass thingy (no idea on the english word) around the top of her head.

tiki and nagi dont have enough art? well thats a shame, but i guess i shouldnt be so surprised ena from POR also did not have enough art, (that iv seen any way) why is there no love for dragon girls?

im not feeling too well today so ill get back to identifying later.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on December 18th 2010, 8:23 pm

Nagi hasn't had a lot of art made because she's exclusive to the remake, but Tiki is a different case. It's not that she lacks attention, it's that I was normally under the impression that she appeared too young in what I was finding. *sigh* I figure I might as well save what might be acceptable, since, in retrospect, Remilia and Flandre are already in the Green list. *shrug* I guess I'll just leave it up to Al for the final say like I always do. :/

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on December 21st 2010, 3:22 pm

Another set (somewhat) finished. Moving on.

Black List (10)

Dead or Alive: Hitomi
Kiddy Grade: Eclair
Mai-Hime: Mikoto Minagi, Nao Yuuki, Yukino Kikukawa
Super Robot Wars: Armana Tikvah, Aschen Brodel, Aya Kobayashi, Suzuka-Hime, Tytti Norback

I'll be sure to pick up the other Masoukishin girls as I go, this time.

Blue List (10)

Dead or Alive: Ayane, Christie, Kasumi
Mai-Hime: Mai Tokiha
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Haruhi Suzumiya, Mikuru Asahina
Metroid: Samus Aran
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind: Kushana, Nausicaa
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Rei Ayanami

Intending to get Haruhi, Mai-HiME and DoA done in this set. I'm hoping that I experience less disappointment than with the previous sets, but these scavenger hunts always seem to leave some sense of 'not enough.'

Not on the Lists (11)

Guilty Gear: A.B.A, Baiken, Millia Rage
Pretty Cure - Fresh Pretty Cure!: Inori Yamabuki "Cure Pine", Love Momozono "Cure Peach/Angel", Miki Aono "Cure Berry", Setsuna 'Eas/Isu' Higashi "Cure Passion"
Pretty Cure - We are Pretty Cure: Honoka Yukishiro "Cure White" (Hannah Whitehouse), Nagisa Misumi "Cure Black" (Natalie Blackstone)
Star Ocean - The Second Story: Rena Lanford
Super Robot Wars: Xiaomu

Thought I'd throw in the other Guilty Gear girls I was encountering, and I might as well get started on the Pretty Cure metaseries (the names in parenthasi are the Canadian English names; we most likely won't use those, but I figured I'd mention them). Technically, Xiaomu first originated in Namco vs Capcom, a stand-alone game that was most certainly used as a basis for the Endless Frontier series (it was like Super Robot Wars, but with Namco and Capcom characters instead of giant robots), but I figured that I might as well lump her in with the rest of those girls since she's been in both of the Endless Frontier games.

So, anyway, how's everyone doing during this season?

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on December 22nd 2010, 1:49 am

im doing good

lol seems like everybody else is busy

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on December 22nd 2010, 7:05 pm

iv seem to come down with the holiday flu, and i hate being sick o well.

any way on the fire emblem thing

zzz12 is not shiida its Elice (marth's sister) cant believe i forgot that. so is zzz31

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on December 22nd 2010, 7:05 pm

iv seem to come down with the holiday flu, and i hate being sick o well.

any way on the fire emblem thing

zzz12 is not shiida its Elice (marth's sister) cant believe i forgot that. so is zzz31

zzz6-7 is Malliesia

zzz34 is Linde, and im guessing she is in 37 as well not to sure who the other two are though, (damn headpiece.)

zzz10 most likly Cellica those frigging headpieces is basically their identitys, since we have like 10 of each random hair color.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on December 23rd 2010, 3:28 am

i also found pictures of haineko from bleach
i already posted in the mars need women thread
since there was already pics of her we could add her

shes a cat women and a weapon or zanpakotu or whatever we have that category under

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on December 25th 2010, 1:20 am

well thanks for your dedication, hope everybody has plesant holidays,

oh and might i be slightly off topic and mention that panty stocking garterbelt episode 13 is pure wtf at the end.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on December 25th 2010, 1:35 am

13, huh? I just finished watching 11 a little while ago. 10 was pretty messed up in the middle with the whole Chuck to the Future trilogy. <.<

Also, I didn't think it would happen, but I think Kasumi might just pass Tifa in 'most pics available for a single girl.' Frankly, I find Kasumi more interesting as a character (and I think the average picture quality went up, too), so I'm not really as irritated about it. Due to the large quanity of available DoA girl pics, I'll have to send this next set to Al in two pieces. I've almost finished off g.e and haven't even touched the two Boorus or Pixiv and the folder's already over 65 megs in size; the nine girls outside of the DoA series already in the folder don't even make up a tenth of that! Then again, I guess that's too be expected (if I recall correctly, Dead or Alive was the first video game series to implement realistic breast movement... >.>).

EDIT

Take off:

Black List
No More Heroes: Scarlet ‘Shinobu’ Jacobs

The game originated in the U.S.

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on December 26th 2010, 5:50 am

Vava wrote:EDIT

Take off:

Black List
No More Heroes: Scarlet ‘Shinobu’ Jacobs

The game originated in the U.S.
That's not what my research says, actually:

"Grasshopper Manufacture, Inc. is a Japanese video game development house founded on March 30, 1998 in Suginami, Japan. Grasshopper gained mainstream notoriety in 2005 for the Nintendo GameCube and PlayStation 2 game Killer7. In addition to Killer7, they have developed Michigan: Report From Hell (released in Japan and Europe) and a number of Japan-only titles. Grasshopper Manufacture was also recently responsible for the Nintendo DS game Contact, as well as the Wii game No More Heroes and its sequel No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle."

If that's not correct though, then of course I'll remove her from the list. What did your research turn up?

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on December 26th 2010, 12:07 pm

alasdair69 wrote:"Grasshopper Manufacture, Inc. is a Japanese video game development house founded on March 30, 1998 in Suginami, Japan. Grasshopper gained mainstream notoriety in 2005 for the Nintendo GameCube and PlayStation 2 game Killer7. In addition to Killer7, they have developed Michigan: Report From Hell (released in Japan and Europe) and a number of Japan-only titles. Grasshopper Manufacture was also recently responsible for the Nintendo DS game Contact, as well as the Wii game No More Heroes and its sequel No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle."

*facepalm* As if I couldn't make myself appear more ignorant than I already do.

Until just last night, I was pretty damn sure it was Japanese, then my brother said something and proclaimed that one of our friends had been saying it was western in origin. Since I've made an ass of myself with misinformation many times in the past, especially in regards to this particular friend, I look at wiki for no more than a minute and, for some retarded reason, I suddenly believe it's western when all I even needed to do was to either glance at the Grasshopper Manufacture page or just go to GameFAQs and notice that it was released in Japan on December 6th, 2007 as opposed to the U.S. release on January 22nd, 2008.

I remember being told in 10th grade honors biology that your instincts are correct roughly 80% of the time. Maybe I should put more faith into my own instincts rather than trusting the people who thought I was sitting in the same room with them when they watched Advent Children when I was 1,000+ miles away from them and they were busy describing the movie to me as soon as I came back one month later.

... On another note, I got into a (brief) arguement with this same friend regarding the true purpose of the term 'MiLF.' I'm well aware that it's 'Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck' abbreviated, but I don't think someone your own age or younger would technically fall under this category (in this case, a 20-year-old). Basically, my take was that it implied that the woman was old enough to be your own mother as opposed to simply literally being a mother. I'd probably would have felt better about dropping the arguement if it didn't also happen to include the same guy that didn't believe sex was safe during any period of pregnancy (amazing what you can learn on the /d/ board on 4chan).

So, um... yeah, more apologies for my (sinfully recurring) ignorance.

Anyway, if I just sit down and focus on going through the rest of the DoA material, I should have the first half of the image package done by tonight. I can't make any promises (since shit happens way too often around here), but I'll do my best to see it through and at least have it uploaded by tomorrow.

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastburn on December 29th 2010, 1:27 pm

Welcome to SimBRO things just happen around here Razz

so im looking at the wiki and going bonkers about 500+ girls who are on there... its like Whhaaaaaa?
Shocked

im happy it works so well and that the Wiki seems to be my biggest addition to the game XD
(im a behind the scenes guy it seems)

Blastburn
Artist
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on December 29th 2010, 3:06 pm

how come the girls here and the girls on the wiki dont match?

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on December 29th 2010, 4:21 pm

Blastburn wrote:Welcome to SimBRO things just happen around here Razz

Every time I mention 'SimBro' to my brother, we both end up thinking 'simulated brother.' I'd like to make that into a parody icon some day with Jin Kisaragi and Ragna the Bloodedge from BlazBlue. >.>

greatwhite wrote:how come the girls here and the girls on the wiki dont match?

?

I'm not catching what you mean by that. Every girl currently on the Wiki, save for Feldt Grace, can be found in either the Blue or Green lists, here. If you're wondering why we don't have every girl on the list there, that's because I personally felt that it would be best to confirm that a girl was going to be included in the game before making a page for her (or, in some cases, to confirm which version of the girl we were going to use). Not every girl on the Green or Blue lists has been placed on the Wiki, either due to me being unable to find a picture that may have been suitable at the time or me leaving that under Loup's jurisdiction. In retrospect, I really should have just pestered Al for his display pictures so that there'd be a consistency in quality and so that the same images would become familiar. At the same time, since the Blue list is technically very similar to the Yellow list, I probably shouldn't have been making so many pages for the girls in Blue. *shrug* Oh well, said pages can easily(?) be editted or removed to accomodate other characters.

Joshua wrote:oh and might i be slightly off topic and mention that panty stocking garterbelt episode 13 is pure wtf at the end.

Just finished 12 a few days ago. I'd be mad at Gainax for going Cerebus syndrome, yet again, if they weren't so damned tasteful about when a series of their's does so.

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on December 29th 2010, 7:16 pm

ah yes episode 12 was interesting but 13 has the real wtf moment.

also

just a little something i found on gelbooru.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on December 30th 2010, 12:50 am

vava wrote:I'm not catching what you mean by that. Every girl currently on the Wiki, save for Feldt Grace, can be found in either the Blue or Green lists, here. If you're wondering why we don't have every girl on the list there, that's because I personally felt that it would be best to confirm that a girl was going to be included in the game before making a page for her (or, in some cases, to confirm which version of the girl we were going to use). Not every girl on the Green or Blue lists has been placed on the Wiki, either due to me being unable to find a picture that may have been suitable at the time or me leaving that under Loup's jurisdiction. In retrospect, I really should have just pestered Al for his display pictures so that there'd be a consistency in quality and so that the same images would become familiar. At the same time, since the Blue list is technically very similar to the Yellow list, I probably shouldn't have been making so many pages for the girls in Blue. *shrug* Oh well, said pages can easily(?) be editted or removed to accomodate other characters.

what i was getting at was that i saw girls that were in blue and green on here that was not on the wiki list
but you already answered that

also, is there a newer update then _v2.1.4_100131_TEST1 ?

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastburn on December 30th 2010, 5:42 pm

I know it may have already been discussed:
but what about special Holiday events?

"Christmas Day: a day of peace on earth and good will towards all men... So 1/2 price all sex!" lol... sorry you have to excuse me... im REALLY quite bored and that ideas been rattling in my head all afternoon.

Blastburn
Artist
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on December 30th 2010, 10:20 pm

-> Joshua

Monster Hunter: Everyone plays it (in Japan, anyway... >.>)

-> Blastburn

Quite alright. Just remember:

"Boredom is the root of all evil - the despairing refusal to be oneself."
--Soren Kierkegaard

Speaking of which, I've been involving myself with more non-SimBro related hobbies, lately. I finally managed to finish SRW W and have started my second playthrough (tearing through the first stages), I've been taking a shot at making canon monsters for the Zelda d20 game (whoever made the core book obviously had less of a grasp on the concept of the d20 system than I did, especially in basic math :/) and I've been tinkering with BlazBlue sprites in order to make the Sim(ulated)Bro(ther) teaser picture. So far, here's what I got:

(ttp://www.angelfire.com/comics/splitpersona/SimBro1.png)

The concept was finalized yesterday. One the left side, you see Ragna and Jin as they are. On the right, you see Robo-versions of themselves (think Guilty Gear). Ragna's not exactly thrilled about having a robo-brother, but Jin is just thrilled. :3 Because I'm weird, I also wanted to see Ragna with a 'rape face.' That led to...

(ttp://www.angelfire.com/comics/splitpersona/Ragnaheyjiiiin.png)

Anyway, back to Sim(ulated)Bro(thel) talk. I haven't been searching as adamantly as I had been during the last few weeks, but I have been going through whatever g.e has to offer. One thing I noticed was that I could no longer find a particular image set of Northa, a villaness from Pretty Cure. I had saved three pictures from it, previously, but they were all blowjobs, so I wanted to find the set and go through it, again. And yet, for some dumb reason, it was never given a 'precure,' 'pretty cure' or 'northa' tag, and so I'm now no longer able to find it! If I could just remember... Wait, I can find which day I found it on if I go back to the older computer and see what date I had originally saved the pictures on. Anyway, I think I made my point clear: damn interwebs gobblin' up mah pronz. :<

I should probably get back to going through another series on g.e, so I leave with this last idea: Blaz Fortress Blue. Think about it...

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top