Sim Brothel v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master List of Included and Suggested SimBrothel Girls

+5
Blastburn
Loup Garou
Vava
Joshua
alasdair69
9 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Master List of Included and Suggested SimBrothel Girls - Page 9 Empty Re: Master List of Included and Suggested SimBrothel Girls

Post  Vava January 27th 2011, 2:57 pm

alasdair69 wrote:That's actually one of the many things that are on my so-called 'short list' to do once I'm done determining who's ready to go Green. And after all that's done, maybe I can finally start working on the game model again.

Yay. :3

alasdair69 wrote:Once again, you've read my mind: the way I've always seen it working, each girl would have a set base price which would then be modified by the applicable stats, etc. That way, not only would a girl's price reflect her inherent value vis-a-vis origin and Types but since the stats themselves are randomly modified each time you play the same girl could have a very different price each time.

For some reason, I can't help but think that you had already brought it up at one point in time. Anyway, it was something that came into my head a long time ago (I think), but I only just felt inclined to bring it up recently, as I've been getting this itch to start the debate(?) to set the girls' stats. Just an itch that's been lingering for some time, really.

alasdair69 wrote:Not entirely sure what you're getting at here. First off, since 'average', by it's very definition, means representative of the majority then shouldn't it pop up frequently? Otherwise, we'll have more really good girls and really bad girls than we do regular girls, which is kind of skewed. Secondly, don't forget that the 'near-nonexistent' through 'average' to 'near-godlike' ranges are modifiers. Each stat for each girl will be determined randomly within a fixed range, then modified based on the girl herself and then modified again based on what district she was originally from and all 'average' really means in this case is that particular modifier will be either non-existent or very small. Third, a girl's Types, Themes and Traits will be at least as important to her effective utilization as her stats, so even two girls who are completely average across the board stat-wise could end up with widely varying degrees of utility, especially in different neighborhoods.

In retrospect, I think I just had one of those "half-baked idea came into my head while posting so I might as well include it" moments. I think what I was really trying to suggest was that every girl have her own unique set of stat ranges, but, as you mentioned, the varying Traits, Types, Themes, etc. will easily make up for any girls who share stat ranges. Anyway, just disregard that comment of mine; it was a spur-of-the-moment entry and I had spent little to no time actually thinking about it before openning my mouth. <.<;

So, anyway, I've got another set of pics that I should have ready to send in sometime soon. It's nothing too special, really; just whatever I could find regarding Beat Angel Escalayer, Bleach and Naruto and a double-check on all the series I had previously gone over.
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Master List of Included and Suggested SimBrothel Girls - Page 9 Empty Re: Master List of Included and Suggested SimBrothel Girls

Post  Joshua January 28th 2011, 5:46 pm

so...basicaly the gold rush is over and alsala are just stuck cleaning up?
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 January 28th 2011, 6:13 pm

Joshua wrote:so...basicaly the gold rush is over and alsala are just stuck cleaning up?
I know I've said this before but ... huh? Basically what's going on right now is that everyone wanted to know which of the Yellow girls actually have enough pics of good enough quality to go Green so, while I felt that could wait and my time was better spent getting the game model together (although I'll admit it would be helpful to know, just not quite as high priority as figuring out the rest of the game itself) I bowed to the will of the majority and am currently sorting through all the pics. I realize that on the face of it that doesn't seem like too daunting a task, but consider the following. There are 651 Yellow girls; some have a half dozen pics while many have over a hundred; most have pics that are of borderline quality and I have to make a judgement call on them on a case-by-case basis; I can only stare at all these pics for so long at a time before I start going crosseyed and getting sick of seeing cartoon women doing the wild thing; and I only have a few hours a day at most to work on it due to my job and other drains on my time and my admittedly limited attention span. The good news is that in a week to a week and a half the Green list is going to expand like a Hollywood starlet's hooters. The bad news is that any progress on any other aspect of the game is at a dead standstill until then. Don't worry though, once I'm done with this I'm going to work on the game model dammit and I don't care what you people want. LOL Razz

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua January 28th 2011, 11:42 pm

meh i made a very lame history refrence to the californa gold rush, everybody ran in to get rich quick (us spaming pics) and then it ran out and most people left. (leaving you alsala to clean up the mess)

i was mainly expecting great white and maybe vava uploading some images. (vava dose rars/zips though.)

so basicaly same old same old.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava January 29th 2011, 12:27 am

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't want to pic-mine (for the girls who are on the list, anyway), more, it's that I overdid it, again, and now my hands, wrists, elbows, etc. are once again in need of ice packs and aspirin. :/ Besides, I should probably be taking a break, anyway, since the Wiki is going to need a massive update once Al's done with going through all that stuff he's got. <.<
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Post  Icaros January 29th 2011, 2:02 am

After doing a bit of a lurking, I figured I may as well help in some minute way. So I decided to do some basic pic searching for those on the 'black' list.

I'm not sure if this is where this kind of stuff goes, so if it isn't then let me know.

Anyway, here is the mediafire link.

It contains pictures for Alicia (Aria), Taeko (Ai Yori Aoshi), Himeji (BakaTest), Tsubasa (Bakemonogatari), Nagisa (Clannad), Ryou (Clannad), Felli (Chrome Shelled Regios), Maria (Hayate no Gotoku!), Mai (Kanon), Nayuki (Kanon), Himari (Omamori Himari), Yomiko (Read or Die), Hisa (Saki), Kana (Saki), Mihoko (Saki), Kaede (Shuffle), Luna (Seto no Hanayome), Mawari (SnH), San (SnH). Hisa and Mihoko weren't on the list, but there's no way I was only doing pic searching for Kana for the Saki anime. Oh, and for a few I couldn't get the minimum amount of pics needed, but I figured I'd leave 'em to get them off the 'black' list at least.

Icaros

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou January 29th 2011, 3:46 pm

Damn. I thought I found 2 great hentai sources. Kingdom and MayClub. Mayclub has 9 different girls you can pair up with and Kingdom has twenty, count them, TWENTY girls in it.

There are, however, a few problems. Though both are translated to English, they are still.... edited (the pictures have the little blurs), and, far more disappointing, there are very few with the 3 partner shots available. The only possible bonus is that MayClub came with a set of spare pics that have the blurbs removed (I assume the translator was able to un-edit the pics outside of the game, but not in). I just looked through all the collections of pics, and there is 1 girl with 3 usable client shots (Keiko) and 1 girl that has 4 shots, but 2 are lesbian (Kazumi -- Since the female in the lesbian shots is not one of the 9 target girls in the game, I guess she could be created as a switch hitter). There is one character that has 5 customer shots. Unfortunately, 2 are variations on the same shot and the other 3 shots include 2 male customers.
Loup Garou
Loup Garou

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava January 29th 2011, 5:30 pm

... Huh. Wasn't expecting to wake up and see my name in Red. This calls for an avatar change. :3

Icaros wrote:After doing a bit of a lurking, I figured I may as well help in some minute way.

Lurking tends to lead to that. I lurked on the SimBro2 boards for roughly two years before finally taking the initiative to speak out.

Anyway, don't sweat it if you can't seem to find at least three pictures. Someone else on the forum might be able to fill in those blanks, and even then the search for pictures for those girls isn't actually over, since the internet is constantly growing and changing shape (*still needs to go back through the 'boorus and Pixiv*). Their ascension from the Black list might be post-poned for a while as Al sorts through things and begins to crack down on the game, itself.

And with that... ummm... I guess I'm going to start planning my day (at 1:30 in the afternoon?) and relax my wrists a bit more.
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite January 31st 2011, 4:13 am

Joshua wrote:
i was mainly expecting great white and maybe vava uploading some images. (vava dose rars/zips though.).

im still here, i just rarely have time to look up acceptable pics for girls with school, work, and life taking all my time
greatwhite
greatwhite

Back to top Go down

Master List of Included and Suggested SimBrothel Girls - Page 9 Empty One piece Ain

Post  lightning_darui May 30th 2014, 4:53 pm

Ain from One piece Film z  Master List of Included and Suggested SimBrothel Girls - Page 9 Ain_Anime_Infobox  
Japanese Name: アイン
Romanized Name: Ain
English Name: N/A
Ain is the second-in-command and Vice-Admiral of the Neo Marines in the One Piece Film: Z, and a former member of the Marines. Ain is a slender, curvaceous young woman with reddish-brown eyes and dark blue hair framing her face, which is held back with a hairpiece in the same upside down Marine symbol that Zephyr uses. Like Zephyr, she wears a black and gold captain's coat, while underneath her clothes appear quite formal due to her high heels, black leggings, and brown top and skirt. She also wears a large white bow on the front of her collar. When she was a marine, she wore a sleeveless shirt with a tie. Her second (main) battle outfit consists of a blue hooded cape (the Neo Marine jolly roger on the back), a sleeveless white collar purple top that exposes her stomach, a short grey shorts, black high heels, and a holster on her right leg. and she is a devil fruit user of the Modo Modo no Mi
Meaning: Return
Type: Paramecia
The Modo Modo no Mi is a non-canon Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that grants the user the ability to generate pink energy which returns anyone and anything twelve years younger, which lets the user become a Return Return Human (モドモド人間 Modo Modo Ningen?). Modo comes from the Japanese term "modoru" which means "return". It was eaten by Ain.  This fruit's main strength is that it allows the user to turn back the age of anything and anyone they touch, precisely twelve years. This can not only weaken or incapacitate an opponent, but also attack enemies in creative ways: for example, by transforming igneous rock back into its original state, this causes lava to erupt from the ground and injure an opponent, while reverting the ground back into a solid state after the foe is wedged into it to entomb them.By touching a person enough times with this ability, it can effectively kill the target by reverting them to before they were born, erasing them from existence. The user does not actually have to touch the target, as one can charge and throw pink energy balls to the target in question Aside from the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses, it seems to lose its effects when the ability user lose consciousness. Also, since the power is set at twelve years, the user cannot change the numerical value to whatever they please, and would require multiple attacks in order to revert the victim to the age they desire, and nothing in between. Usage The abilities of this Devil Fruit are utilized by Ain creating a ball of pink energy in her hand, which then spreads throughout her target's body upon contact. From here, the age of her target is then reversed. If she is in a volcanic area, she can also use her powers to change igneous rock back into its original state, allowing her to attack her enemies with it. Ain also used it when her opponent was wedged into the ground, returning the earth to its hardened state, in order to trap said opponent there. Named Attacks Modo Modo (モドモド Modo Modo?, literally meaning "Return Return"): Ain touches her opponent and returns them into how they were 12 years in the past. This aspect of the her Devil Fruit ability seems to be reversible if Ain falls unconscious, as her targets (Nami, Chopper, Robin and Brook) came back to their normal ages when she was defeated by Zoro, Modo Modo Shot (モドモドショット Modo Modo Shotto?, literally meaning "Return Return Shot"): Ain shoots an energy ball at a target that returns it to how it was twelve years ago. It was first used to revert a rock column back to magma at the start of her fight against Roronoa Zoro, though it was not named. The attack's name is derived from One Piece Berry Match.
lightning_darui
lightning_darui

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9