Sim Brothel v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea List:

+2
Joshua
Blastburn
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Idea List: - Page 2 Empty Re: Idea List:

Post  palatyi December 16th 2009, 4:10 pm

Blastburn wrote:I'm sure thats one way of doing it however i can honestly say i dont mind doing the cards.
Well that's good at least.

Joshua wrote:not sure what you mean by after image
Yeah, me either.

palatyi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastburn December 16th 2009, 8:51 pm

Okay Lets try rephrasing.
the images shown after the day is over. Like the Sex pics
Blastburn
Blastburn
Artist
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  palatyi December 17th 2009, 12:31 am

Of course. I should have guessed.

Seems to me that it's hard to start solving that design problem without knowing what the rest of that screen will look like. The original simbro would have looked better with a simple yellow paperish border integrating the pics with the design. With the C# version fancy borders might seem out of place. And then there's the issue that all the images are different sizes.

Anyway, I hope you have an opportunity to design the look of the entire GUI, but I don't know how likely that is with whatever Java toolkit that will be used.

palatyi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastburn December 18th 2009, 10:41 am

i have designs for the main menu and etc but im not sure how plausible they could be.
Blastburn
Blastburn
Artist
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  palatyi December 20th 2009, 2:09 am

Do we get to see them anyway? :)

palatyi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastburn December 20th 2009, 10:20 pm

I'll try to make them look better first.
my first draft is cool but eh.

so i was thinking.
in addition to having the competition thing we should have a way of telling which buildings are the competitions. i'm thinking by color coating the goddesses and/or giving them a symbol.

Like:
Belldandy: you think of her character in the Anime, she's liable to be best personified by the color "Light Blue" and probably by the element Wind.

Urd on the other hand is more of a hotter color, im saying red or purple. probably element of Fire

Skuld im gonna go green on and give her the element of Earth

now. if we were to go with a fantasy setting the corresponding Elements could be a cool effect as to why the characters have thier individual difficulties.

Presuming your character was the element of water (or water has something BIG to do with the area you are in.)
Skuld= Easy (Water+Earth=Good Match)
Belldandy= Normal (Water+Wind= eh... no real bonus but its creative)
Urd= Hard (Water+Fire= well... you get the picture.)

With a fighting element to the game you prepare yourself (unknowingly) for a large boss at the end... Maybe Hild? or some other girl... she controls the Element of Spirit.

if we add the fighting thing. as you beat out the other 2 goddesses it'd make sense you gained their element right? so that means when you go against Hild/whoever you have the elements of Wind Earth Fire (Water) going against Spirit. 4 against 1.

but if you dont have one and/or both you are gonna have a hard (not impossible) time beating this facet of the game. i think if you lose the goddess should be taken from you and you have to finish up the 300 days without them (default: Hard)
Blastburn
Blastburn
Artist
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua December 21st 2009, 11:07 am

im presuming you didnt watch the anime much, o well.

the goddesses each represent an aspect of time (the main three) and have certain magical affinities and stuff.

skuld color red, element water (she can only move through water, and uses it in the movie) due to lack of magic power builds machines wich might count earth, and represent the future

urd color purple, element fire and lightning (she only used fire with her angle far as i can remember and she commonly uses lightning) makes potions, representing the past.

belldandy blue, uses wind element, however i think she might be able to use light element (if it is one, though lind would be better canidate) and represents the present.

if you are trying to add an earth element then that would be peorth, she uses roses and stuff.

Hild would oviously be darkness since she basically rules over hell
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastburn December 21st 2009, 11:13 am

sorry, i watched the movie and found the guy to be annoying as hell XD.
okay good to know. so i mean editing the previous post it makes sense still cause yeah. XD

still with a few minor adjustments:
it still works.
Blastburn
Blastburn
Artist
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  palatyi December 21st 2009, 10:47 pm

Using color coding/icons to communicate purpose should definitely be done. And I like the idea of the fighting system using additional stats beyond constitution and strength. Still curious to see how the fighting system is going to turn out.

palatyi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastburn December 29th 2009, 1:35 pm

World Map:
Ideas:
Fallacious Falls
( Fallacious: 1 : embodying a fallacy 2: tending to deceive or mislead)
I'm thinking some big plot point or a "new" character should happen here involving something that (you guessed it) really isnt what it appears to be.
Blastburn
Blastburn
Artist
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  bluekazoo January 5th 2010, 1:07 am

Of course, you could also make some oral sex jokes here...but then you might want to change the spelling to Fellatious =P

bluekazoo
Coder
Coder

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastburn January 5th 2010, 8:39 am

^_~ i was fully intending to say to make those jokes in the game...
have a tutor offer to train your girls in oral sex. only to find out later she/he has been drugging them and/or taking away obedience.
Blastburn
Blastburn
Artist
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2