Sim Brothel v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dev team aplication

2 posters

Go down

Dev team aplication Empty Dev team aplication

Post  Joshua December 4th 2009, 10:36 pm

so since you said to make a topic here i go.

well any way im me also gone by joshua2000 on the other form.

skills associated with the c# c++ and java languages, worked on the code before, i could do most minor things, like changing the pics to the .dat format (when blastburn finishes with them, or increase the amount of pics a girl can have) i could add more girls but id rather wait. (havent really messed around with the new code) and most other things associated with manipulating the code, like creat styles add leadership abilities ect. and typos.

also familiar with what is easily added to the code and what would be more difficult. (Counseling I guess?)
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Dev team aplication Empty Re: Dev team aplication

Post  Raed December 5th 2009, 1:40 am

We're starting the coding from scratch, in Java, and we don't want to stick with the .DAT file formats because that takes away the customization from the game, how are you in Java?

(P.S. Thank you for taking the time to read the part about a new topic. I deleted your other post for being the same thing? Regardless, it's appreciated.
Raed
Raed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua December 5th 2009, 10:48 am

welll it kinda depends, what java is it? web java or aplication java? unfortunetly with java im still learning about the language, so i can help but im not sure how much. but as for me personally making the game from scratch not likly, im still not to familar with visual coding, but give me a basic 'skeleton' to work with ill see what i can do.

and what compiler do you plan on using?
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Raed December 7th 2009, 9:44 pm

That's up to the Dev's, but seeing as we have a group of coders fluent in Java now, I don't believe we'll have much use for you, sorry. We'd appreciate help from testers and suggestions though.
Raed
Raed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua December 8th 2009, 6:24 pm

i understand,

but a small thing though when i mentioned im not as fluent in java i ment that since most code variations have small differences im not familiar with all of them, however codeing is reall kinda universal, making some thing in one language is usually easily translated into another.

but its all up to you guys. my problem is im more of a jack of all trades, dont really exceal in one area, i simply want whats best for the game.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down