Sim Brothel v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*peeks*

4 posters

Go down

*peeks* Empty *peeks*

Post  alasdair69 September 4th 2010, 10:55 pm

Hey guys. Sorry it's taking me so long to get back but things got kind of crazy for me in what I laughingly refer to as 'Real Life'. *snork* Two kids getting sick enough to require medical treatment one after the other (they didn't even have the decency to do it at the same time), the whole 'back to school' ordeal, something like 3/4 of the staff where I work walking out within a few days of each other, I could keep going but suffice to say that I haven't had two seconds to stop and scratch my arse, much less work on SimBro. And all of it isn't completely resolved yet so I'm not entirely back yet either, but I finally feel comfortable enough in it's impending resolution to poke my head back in here and say hi. With any sort of luck, the madness should have more or less subsided to roughly it's normal levels within another week or two and then I can start going over my SimBro stuff again in an attempt to catch back up to where I was before I had to shelve it temporarily. If that's what you guys want, anyway. I haven't had a chance to catch up on the posts so I don't know what's been going on in my absence, but if everybody got tired of waiting for me and implemented some sort of 'Plan B', I really couldn't blame you at all. Embarassed

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

Back to top Go down

*peeks* Empty Re: *peeks*

Post  Joshua September 5th 2010, 8:20 am

well ironicly we were just thinking about a plan B, like 2 hours befor you posted so we havent implemented it yet.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava September 5th 2010, 9:00 am

For some reason, every time I hear 'plan B,' I think of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIi872gEiNw

3:11-6:20

Anyway, it's great to hear from you. I can't begin to tell you what I could imagine had happened to you. :S
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua September 5th 2010, 10:13 am

well that was amusing, i can see how you associate plan B with that. So which one do you want vava plan A or B?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC0IQA5OUAA&feature=related
^same thing but only the part vava was talking about.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua September 8th 2010, 4:42 pm

hello? bump?
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava September 9th 2010, 7:13 pm

I think real life caught up with him, again, for the time being. In the meantime, I'm trying to use what little time I get to myself to find more pictures while working on more suggestions to post to try and stir up some activity on the other forum. *shrug* It's something I can do, I guess.
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua September 9th 2010, 7:46 pm

yea its just that i get lonly when almost everytopic's last post is by me.

and do you think we should link this form on the others? some people might show up.

and question, do dev team have mod privaliges?
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastburn September 20th 2010, 10:48 am

I think an email correspondance might be easier than the forum.

real life is taking its toll on me as well.. i work 5 days a week 10 hours a day and have recently torn a muscle in my leg and may have broken my hand... of course you know i dont have medical insurance so im popping excedrine to deal with the pain.

I'm still willing and wanting to help just need to know how
Blastburn
Blastburn
Artist
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua September 26th 2010, 9:02 pm

damn blast, good luck with that, sorry im not a doctor/surgen, if i were to try to do anything i would make it worse xD.

any way activities has died down again.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava September 26th 2010, 11:57 pm

Sorry about the lack of activity on my end. I've become addicted to a combination of (1) managing my latest attempt at conducting a consistent D&D (3.5) campaign, (2) playing Phantasy Star Portable 2, and (3) playing Touhou Puppet Play.

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Touhou_Puppet_Play

As for SimBro, I've been trying to brainstorm some more Trait ideas (both benefactors and malefactors) and update my previous submissions (picture-wise, I mean; they need more appropriate 'everything' in that department :/). Speaking of which, I was reminded, today, of something Al said a few months ago. Something like, "never underestimate the stupidity of the common man?" Well...

http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/suggestions-f6/add-furry-females-t357.htm#2413

This guy made me remember that. :<
Vava
Vava

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua September 27th 2010, 8:06 pm

well actually im playing assassins creed brother hood beta so im with that. but checking up on here.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 September 29th 2010, 7:12 pm

Well, that took a lot longer than I'd hoped it would, huh? Of course, it always does; I don't know why I bother to make even tentative predictions anymore, what with all the stuff that keeps coming at me out of left field. At times like this I'm reminded of a saying the military has: "No plan of attack survives first encounter with the enemy", meaning that no matter how well you plan or how good you think your intelligence is, something will always happen to make everything go distinctly pear-shaped at some point and you'll have to adapt on the fly.

Anyway, the sucking quagmire that is my life has pretty much settled back down to it's usual level of abnormality now and I'm going to start going over my SimBro stuff to try to get back on track and the creative juices flowing again. I should be ready to start posting stuff for your perusal by the end of the weekend. [Note: My 'weekend' is Sunday and Monday, so I probably should have said by 'the beginning of next week', I suppose.]

I figure I'll start off slow so we can all ease back into the swing of things so I'll probably start with some of those lists I've been promising everybody, like the master list of girls I know everyone's been curious about. A list, I might add, which currently contains 965 names, although a lot of those names have few or no pics to go with them yet and several are guaranteed to not make the final cut into the game for one reason or another (some of them won't have enough pics to be found, the Ragnarok Online monsters are still on there, there are three versions of Roll from MegaMan and two of Ifurita from El-Hazard, and tons of girls with the same name, including 5 Sakuras, 4 Ais, 4 Ayas, 4 Charlottes, 4 Mais and 4 Ninas!), so there's still plenty of room for more. I know a few people have said they've been looking for more girls to include or more pics for some of the ones we already have while I've been otherwise occupied, so if you guys want to post those or send them to me in the next few days I'll make sure the lists of suggested girls and who does and does not have enough pics is completely up to date before I share it with everyone and we can all start on the same page.

Welp, that's about it from me for the moment. I'm going to start going over this stuff and trying to get my sick, demented brain back to the level of frenzied creativity I was enjoying before I got cited for violating Murphy's Law for too long. *snork*

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua October 2nd 2010, 10:19 am

well have fun, nice to have you back. currntly not doing much looking at cosplay galleries, and ACBH beta.
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum