Sim Brothel v2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave Market

Go down

Slave Market Empty Slave Market

Post  entrance January 29th 2010, 11:00 pm

Hi I'm new to the forum, and I checked older posts, but didn't see this covered before, so here goes...

I've noticed you have a buy girls button(at least in the c# version) seperate from the slave market.

I'm about to suggest you change it to hire girls, and to basically reorganize the lists... Here's my rationale:

It would make more sense to have less obedient girls be there by force, hence the slave market, they hate you, want to escape etc...
While some might be there by choice(I'm suddenly reminded of slave maker actually, where a similar concept occurs, with the same 'obedience' stat, vs willing slaves(Shampoo, Minako, etc...)

I'd put the obedient girls(well the ones where it make sense they'd accept work) under 'hire'. You could put the very low obedience girls in the slave market(Ranma comes to mind).

The girls from jokers could be high obedience girls that would snob the work, or have other special treatment.

What do you all think?

oh P.S.
Developers please don't kill me, I might be willing to pitch in with code to help do this, I've never done C# and my Java is more than 10 years old, but I could edit the girls myself, provided I have access to the data files, I'm ok with perl(preferred), but I've done even assembly before, if that's what it takes.

entrance

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum