Empi3's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Empi3's Application

Post  empi3 on April 6th 2011, 9:41 am

Sup. i'm studying Java atm and i'm interested in simbro2 java version which theoretycally you were supposed to work on :p

I hope the project hasn't died out 'cos i really want to help out Sad

I have some minor experience from VB.net and i'm good with photoshop too Razz
http://empi3.altervista.org

empi3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Empi3's Application

Post  alasdair69 on April 6th 2011, 11:48 pm

Welcome to the madness, we appreciate your interest and any assistance you'd like to provide. We are in fact working on the next Java version of SimBro, so that theory is confirmed, but it's admittedly slow going at the moment. We're currently in the design stage, trying to figure out exactly how we want everything to work together before committing anything to code, but if everything goes as planned it should end up being well worth the wait. The finished product will, we hope, combine and expand on all the best elements of both versions so far while at the same time eliminating or mitigating as many of the worst elements as possible so I'm sure you can imagine how complex and precariously balanced the task before us is. So read over the forum (if you haven't already) to get up to speed on what's been going on so far and feel free to speak up with any ideas, suggestions or questions you may have. We've got a great bunch of people here and we're all glad to have you on the team. Smile

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  empi3 on April 7th 2011, 4:21 am

nice. good to know things are movin.
I'll check the forum for more info. thought i think i need to be part of the java dev team usergroup to see the development sections of the forum Neutral

empi3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top