chatroom meetings.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: chatroom meetings.

Post  Joshua on May 17th 2010, 5:46 pm

yea well unfortunetly the archives dosent go back far enough to see what happen immediatley after i left.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on May 20th 2010, 1:08 pm

Let's see... What did we discuss... I think most of what we discussed has already been posted (and further discussed) on the Girl Suggestion thread. Alasdair's going to put together some lists of things me and Loup can work on. I'm going to have to look at girls who have stats that make no sense and try to make sense of them. Loup is going to be given a list of girls who originated from h-games and had subsequent series made afterwards to see if the images from the h-games are better than what we've currently got. I'm pretty sure there were some other important things that were discussed, but (I'll be damned for this) I can't seem to remember them; too many side-tracking jokes and statements (like 'naga-hide' and 'teeth' :S).

Anyway, so... Same time this week, or do we have to think of anything day/time to schedule? (Also, I'm apparently going to be open on Saturdays; long story short, they weren't exactly a good day to be trying to host roleplaying sessions on in the first place.)

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on May 21st 2010, 9:34 pm

looks like sunday again since no ones on right now.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raed on May 24th 2010, 5:33 pm

Sorry for my absence this week, if we do it again I'll definitely be at the next one.

Raed
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou on May 25th 2010, 9:42 pm

Don't worry about not being there..... your absence gave us fun things to talk about... after all, you weren't there to defend yourself. 8-)

Oh... no... we didn't talk about you.. much...

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on May 27th 2010, 9:27 pm

Just for the record, I will almost certainly NOT be at the next chat. Sad They're great huge fun and they help us bond as a team which can only make the finished product better, but try to remember that Saturday nights and Sundays are about the only times I really have more than an hour or so in one stretch to actually work on the game model. And I've gotten a grand total of not damn much done on it in the last two weeks or so because I got to running my mouth in the chats and didn't get the opportunity to do anything else. So as much as I wish I could be there, I think I'd really be better off directing my attentions elsewhere this weekend. Could someone please keep track for me of anything important that's discussed or any particularly corny puns that are made and then bring me up to date later? I'd really appreciate it.

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on May 27th 2010, 10:19 pm

<.< >.>

Well, I'm back at home, so... I guess I can try to keep track of some of the conversations for you.

Also, it's great to hear from you; I thought you were abducted or something for a while. :S

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou on May 27th 2010, 10:28 pm

You could be right Va.... I think I saw a small piece of metal sticking out of the back of his neck.... one of those alien control gizmoze.

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on May 27th 2010, 10:44 pm

Vava wrote:Well, I'm back at home, so... I guess I can try to keep track of some of the conversations for you.
Thanks, I'd really appreciate that.

Vava wrote:Also, it's great to hear from you; I thought you were abducted or something for a while. :S
Wow, I'm quiet for three days and you think something must have happened to me? I must be a bigger blabbermouth than even I realized. LOL

Loup Garou wrote:You could be right Va.... I think I saw a small piece of metal sticking out of the back of his neck.... one of those alien control gizmoze.
Nah, aliens would take one look at my mind and wouldn't even want to touch it, much less control it, it being all black and squishy and covered in slime and all. alien

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on May 28th 2010, 4:47 pm

yea well, when you go silent, then we now nothing is happening (well not much IS happening but something is) so we tend to moniter what you are doing. (i still havent managed to find out where you live to install cameras yet, though i admin i havent tryed very hard. Razz)

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on May 28th 2010, 6:00 pm

Joshua wrote:yea well, when you go silent, then we now nothing is happening (well not much IS happening but something is) so we tend to moniter what you are doing. (i still havent managed to find out where you live to install cameras yet, though i admin i havent tryed very hard. Razz)
Actually, I beg to differ. When I go silent it could be because various factors in what I laughingly refer to as 'Real Life' have conspired to take my attention away from the game, this is true. However, more often than not it's because I'm too busy working on the game to take time out to chat about it. Admittedly, I don't get much done during the week other than brainstorming ideas on the bus to work, brainstorming ideas while at work, brainstorming ideas on the bus from work, then winding down, checking the forum and trying to get some of what I've brainstormed committed to pixels before it's too late (if I had a dollar for every really great idea or breakthrough I've had and then forgot before I could set it down ...). But on the weekends I'm generally right here until the wee hours, hunkered at the keyboard trying to piece all the disparate parts together into something that makes some semblance of sense.

And yes, my days really do go about like that. Not only do I have NO life whatsoever anyway, but when my OCD takes over I tend to get pretty single-minded about whatever it is I'm focused on.

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou on May 28th 2010, 8:34 pm

Josh... don't worry about installing any cameras... I have a friend with a Federal position that I can't discuss any details about, and she has already set up a few stationary space cameras into position. I know where he lives... what he drives... and that, as of now, he REALLY needs to do the laundry. His underwear is getting a little rancid.

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on May 29th 2010, 12:01 pm

sorry let me rephrase that, we have no way of nowing other then what you tell us, we are not accusing you of being lazy.

and thanks loup saves me some time, unfortunetly im some what of a pc repair man, so i still have 3 computers laying around that i need to fix, change something, or simply wipe viruses off of.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou on May 29th 2010, 1:42 pm

I will send you copies of any incriminating pictures I get of Al, Josh.... I am sure we can figure out what kind of demands we will make to keep the pics from going viral....

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raed on May 30th 2010, 3:31 pm

I'm going to be a bit late, sorry. I should get there though.

Raed
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on May 30th 2010, 6:41 pm

yea well im not sure if al is going to make it but ill probably be here, since i dont have to get up tommorow due to memorial day.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on June 14th 2010, 10:50 am

<.< >.>

So, um, I've been sort of wondering what our plans are going to be in regards to the chatroom meetings. I mean, what day(s) are we all comfortable having them and at what time?

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on June 14th 2010, 4:56 pm

friday would be my last shoot befor i have to leave, after that, well it depends on whreather or not i can find decent internet or not.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on June 24th 2010, 1:09 pm

So... How does 'Saturday, 8 pm forum time' sound to everyone for this week?

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou on June 24th 2010, 4:39 pm

A friend of mine is trying to make a new house (that was owned by a crazy pack rat) livable as quickly as possible and I am in the process of moving, myself, so... I will probably not be around for that meeting. (Ok... my move is not quite as hard as most... I am moving from the second floor of a house turned apartments to the first floor. The only thing I fear is the costs I am going to have to pay for that truck. Oh wait....)

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fred u derf on June 24th 2010, 6:04 pm

I will be late but can be there -- probably not til 8:15-8:30ish.

Is there something specific that needs to be discussed?

fred u derf
Coder
Coder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on August 16th 2010, 11:39 am

um is this for today?

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on August 16th 2010, 3:44 pm

June 24th 2010, 5:04 pm

There hasn't been a chat meeting in over a month. I haven't been sure of what we could discuss...

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou on August 16th 2010, 3:52 pm

The average air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on August 16th 2010, 4:12 pm

sorry im so out of it, that since i was switching tabs i saw, posted 'today' and then typed in my respons so im like WTF.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top