Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

VIVI NEFERTARI

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

RANGIKU MATSUMOTO ( Please consider this picture ok?)

Spoiler:

Ok now.... i must say that i liked the selection of photos from Boa Hancock, Nagisa, Mizuho, Hinoki, and Perona.
The pictures from Lei-Fang are just a start, i know that BDSM is prohybited in first place, but i added them for study.
Pictures from Vivi if corrected the size can work too. And finally the pictures from Nel Zelpher just SUC**** i know, but maybe you can use one of them... i also have more than 200 hentai pictures from nameless girls from various animes, but i dont know a great number of them... maybe i can send this photos to someone? The pictures have the maximum best quality.

Hope i can help with these..... soon ill be back with more girls to you guys think about ok??

Rosencrantz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Joshua on April 13th 2010, 4:23 pm

not to sound like a heartless jackass, but did you even read the first post? granted im sure you did since you know bdsm is currently a no, and that was a very big post, but then may i ask this one question?

did you see this part of the very first post?

• Each h-pic must include a guy. Also duh. But again, only one guy. And he has to be relatively anonymous, too. Either he has to have no face, his face has to be out of frame or he has to be an obviously generic male that isn’t intended to represent anyone in particular. Note that truly distinctive outfits or uniforms are treated the same way as faces, if a guy is wearing blue tights with a big red S on his chest, even if his face isn’t shown there’s little doubt who he is.

second part
• No text, word balloons or other assorted graffiti

quite a few of the pictures do not follow this portion of the first post, more so the bolded part, and second of all, you can edit posts, and make one large one, there for saving posts, (i know you edited at least one)

dont mean to insult your work but im just pointing out, that these be the rules set from the start. unless alasdair69 wants to let some slide.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on April 13th 2010, 8:43 pm

Wow, just when I start thinking that if I want to find someone who'll actually pay attention when I speak and can follow simple instructions I need to buy a dog Joshua comes along and proves that someone out there really is listening. LOL And that's actually not a comment on you, Rosencrantz. At least you recognize right from the start that a lot of your pics don't fit the requirements and compared to some of the nightmare fuel people have sent me genuinely believing they were acceptable, I'd rather sift through the dross for a few nuggets of gold I might have missed in my own searches any day. That being said, there are actually some pretty good pics in there and I especially adore that glamor shot of Boa Hancock; I know squat-all about One Piece so I don't even know if it looks like her or not but it's still a really nice pic. And enough of the action shots of enough of the girls are acceptable (plus a few others that can be made acceptable with even my limited skills with MSPaint) for me to thank you for your contribution and look forward to seeing more from you.

I would also, though, like to reinforce what Joshua said. The rules is the rules, folks. Most of them have been in place since this project began and they're all there for a reason. Yes, occasional exceptions can be, have been and will most likely continue to be made on a case by case basis, but they almost invariably fall into one of two categories: either the girl is needed to fill a certain niche in my game model or she's a very popular request that only two totally acceptable pics can be found for (out of the required three). I have a list of close to 50 girls that one or more people, often myself or someone else on the Dev Team, really wanted to include but sufficient pics couldn't be found for so they're languishing in limbo waiting for either someone to post more pics somewhere or to finally be tipped into the trash can and bid farewell. You can feel free to send in almost acceptable pics if you want, but I make no guarantees, okay?

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on April 14th 2010, 9:28 am

alasdair69 wrote:I have a list of close to 50 girls that one or more people, often myself or someone else on the Dev Team, really wanted to include but sufficient pics couldn't be found for so they're languishing in limbo waiting for either someone to post more pics somewhere or to finally be tipped into the trash can and bid farewell.

Is it alright if you could post/point out that list? I might have enough pictures lying around to save a few of them from complete eradication.

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosencrantz on April 14th 2010, 9:52 am

Joshua - I actually read the first post and I must admit that most of the figures did not reach the requirements and I apologize for that. Actually my intention was to discover whether some of them could be modified by the art team, which alasdair already signaled the possibility of yes for some. I apologize for any failures in the post and photos, but just so I could get to the point that the development team and forum needs. Trying until get it right. LOL But i must thank you for the advices.

Alasdair69 - I´m glad to know that some of the pictures will serve for the game. Like i said before, i´m really sorry for some pictures like Nel and Lei-Fang. It's a pain in the ass trying to find good pictures of Lei-Fang. And i bumped in these nasty pictures from Nel and just having a lapse of memory and put them here. Im not as crazy i might look LOL. Promise to be more selective next time

And finally i wanted to know if there is a list of the girls that have been added to your second list of girls ready to play. So nobody lose time looking for pictures of girls who someone already found but nobody knows yet.

Just hope to help guys.... and Joshua, you ARE a heartless jackass Sad Twisted Evil

Rosencrantz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on April 14th 2010, 5:22 pm

i know that im not helping you fell beter, but the problem is we only have basic photo editing skills, we unfortunetly do not have an artist who has (certified) skill in photoshop except blast,

and you just happened to catch me on one of me not so good days, (granted im usually heartless anyway but the degree varies.) and your post was an roller coaster, first *sigh* boa dosent fit requirements, yay! second girl is mostly ok! third *sigh* repeat,

however i did a quick search and found some lei fang, with out really trying, might i suggest the following two web sites to help your searches in the future? (provided i didnt acidently scare you away)

www.gelbooru.com
and
http://g.e-hentai.org/ (takes a LOT of effort to go through)

more lei fang
Spoiler:

there is another one at http://g.e-hentai.org/s/64ba5d7f49e7ee3fef49d2dff814726eed88be3f-285942-720-540-jpg/148165-61 but im not sure if it needs editing or not, and i think g.e has a lot more of her, im just to lazy to look.

found nel zelpher too (only three unless blast wants to edit a futa pic.)
Spoiler:

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosencrantz on April 14th 2010, 5:31 pm

Wow, thats a nice selection of pictures from Lei-Fang.... its like they say in here, if you know where to look, you will find more (its an expression from my country, problably wont make sense to you guys..)

LOL, i must say you scared me just a little bit.... but im ok now Very Happy

The g.e-hentai is a very good site, with some nice doujinshii and mangas, i know this site from some time now.... but like you said...takes a lot of effort to go through and i didnt have much time to look in my work, and in my hopuse my wife just beats me when she sees something like that so.... its a deaad-end for me.

But i liked the tips, and proplaby tomorrow i will post more pictures to you guys ok??

PS. is there someone beside me, Joshua and Loup-Garou searching for girls right now?? im thinking in making a list with the girls we already found, just to keep control you know...

Rosencrantz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on April 14th 2010, 7:00 pm

*feels ignored*

I'm doing quite a bit of searching, myself. My ability to search, however, is also rather limited, since I'm living at home and the computer sits in the corner of the only room downstairs (I'd normally have plenty of time during the weekdays as my siblings are still attending school, but, since my father recently started staying with us and is currently unemployed, this has been hindering my time when I can look for these things without the unpleasant feeling of someone watching me :/).

Since February of this year, I've found enough pictures for and have posted over sixty different girls on the original forum (well, second, actually; the original forum moved to the one they're using now about a year or two ago) and I'm trying to get at least another two girls done every day (I prefer to post them in groups of at least five; I'm working on packs of three Touhou and three other, currently, in order to finally finish all the possible suggestions from the Touhou series). I've also been posting them with the current game's mechanics while leaving one or two sentences per stat to explain my reasonings for whatever I put on them. The only reason I'm not posting my suggestions here is because it has already been announced, here, that the game will use an entirely different system in the future, whereas there hasn't really been any news of that sort on the other forum.

So, to my knowledge (which is always oh so limited :S), the currently active 'girl hunters' would be you, me, Joshua, Loup, and alasdair (he's saved me some stress by helping to find some pictures of Touhou girls I've yet to suggest, and I know that's not all he's been doing). I'd include Honag in this list (he's the guy who suggested the Marine a Go-Go! and Saber Marionette J characters on the other forum), but he hasn't signed on for a week, so I'm not sure if he's vanished on us or if he's just busy with other things, right now.

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raed on April 14th 2010, 7:16 pm

I'm still here, just in a pinch for time currently, someone in my family is getting married and I'm the best man. After this weekend I may have more time.

Raed
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou on April 14th 2010, 7:27 pm

Give them an extra toast for me at the reception.

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on April 14th 2010, 7:39 pm

sorry dont want any one to fell ignored, and i was waiting for you vava look mh crossover xD (not a real game though)
id look for more mh girls, but since most of it has non humans, and stuff im not sure if it could work, or they might have bowguns, and that might be too high tech.

and well have fun with that raed, i survived one of those the other week, and thank fully i dont have to worry about any one walking in on me, xD

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raed on April 14th 2010, 7:43 pm

Also, on a side note, Gallery is On-line for uploading images. Permissions are set so you can Upload any images you want, no need to approval. I may reorganize this section of the forums a bit, so if you can't find something, or see something different, you're not crazy. It was me.

Thanks, I'll get by.

Raed
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on April 14th 2010, 7:45 pm

Give 'im one for me, too. I would have been at my best friend's wedding in Canada last month, but South Carolina wouldn't know a U.S. citizen from a burnt waffle, so my passport didn't get to me in time to catch it. : (

I'll visit him during the summer, though, which is probably a better idea overall; less stress, less moving around, and less cold.

As for other Monster Hunter girls, that's proving to be a bit of a challenge. I only manage to find maybe two agreeable 'work' pictures for any other set of armor people are willing to draw. Lastly, damn, I wonder how far that bow can shoot! Too bad there won't be bows in Tri... Oh, well. At least they kept Longsword. :3

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on April 14th 2010, 8:24 pm

i think that image IS the reason there is no bow in tri xD would be too cheap, sniper from base, where monsters cant go, i hope they dont take it out of MH portable 3 since i use bows for the ever so annoying plessy, (and i dont want to spend money on bowgun ammo) and i dont think you can shoot bows underwater 0.o

and on topic, the gallery dose work, i uploaded one image, theres two more under my folder, and blastburn uploaded two girl cards as well.

and sorry you didnt get your passport on time, though you probably right about the stress, it was uter chaos for 4 days, on my end. once again good luck raed xD.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosencrantz on April 15th 2010, 8:49 am

Im sorry Vava, actually I did not know of the existence of other forums, could someone please send me a link to these?? But im really sorry for taht, and i'm glad to know that many more people are contributing, each in its power, to finalize THE GREAT HENTAI Scavenger HUNT.....

Raed great post! but I could just ask you one more little favor? A listing with all the girls who are not on any other list and they still accepted for the game, probably as Nel Zelph or Hinoki Sai? Of course the person who send the photos have to try to figure out which anime it is and correct name of the girl ...

Off-topic, Joshua, could you help me with the installation of Sengoku Rance??? i downloaded both .rars and the translator, but i duon know what to do!!! I Have the Daemon tools lite and the msapploale... but still...doesnt work for me... thanks in advance...

Just give me a little more time, i found some nice pictures, just trying to figure out the names and the anime this girls come from...

Rosencrantz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on April 15th 2010, 10:50 am

*finally decided to try g.e-hentai*

JESUS F*CKING CHRIST THAT'S A LOTTA CGS!

I kinda feel guilty, now, considering I had been spending most of my search time just using Danbooru, Gelbooru, Pixiv and 4chan/Rapidsearch. At the same time, it might be best to save g.e for when you're having difficulty in locating just one or two pictures of a particular girl; I've already found enough pictures to suggest another four or five more Super Robot Taisen characters that I had previously thought lacked the necessary number of pictures! It's going to take me forever to look through all the Touhou CGs, though. T~T

And, no worries, Rosen; I wasn't even aware of this forum until Alasdair contacted me for my first large set of girls. : P

http://sim-brothel-v2.bigforumpro.com/forum.htm

Not much happens there, really, except for perhaps the occassional "one-poster." This is also where Loup and I toss ideas back and forth. We're both aware that the system will be completely different from what it is, now, but I don't think that'll stop either of us from using it as a basis to cook up special function ideas. : )

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou on April 15th 2010, 1:04 pm

wow... whole lotta pics there....

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on April 15th 2010, 1:40 pm

Aaaaand, I just discovered its daily bandwidth limit. :/

Oh, well. It'll at least help regulate how much time I spend there to keep me from killing myself... I guess.

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raed on April 15th 2010, 3:00 pm

Added those two girls and what their from to the list. We'll just add girls to that list like we would cross names off. And a lot of these submissions are missing the 80x80 and Main images.

I've been using G-E Hentai for a while. It's a great source. lol. I believe it has an hourly limit.

Raed
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou on April 15th 2010, 3:28 pm

if you have a lot of girls without 80X80's and main pics, I can do some pic work for you... I would just need a list of names to do what I could. Knowing the origins of the girls would help, too.

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on April 15th 2010, 4:05 pm

Raed wrote:I believe it has an hourly limit.

How did I misread that as 'daily?' Oh, well, it's still best to pace oneself.

And, argh, I can't find just one more picture of Lyrica Prismriver! Leaving out one of the three Prismriver sisters would be akin to leaving out one of the three starting Goddesses (to a much, much lesser degree, of course).

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on April 15th 2010, 4:18 pm

oh sorry raed ill go and look up the glamor shoots for the girls i submited, but since the 80 by 80 wasnt on the list i didnt think about that (though i was wondering when you posed an 80 by 80)

sorry im rushed will edit later

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou on April 15th 2010, 4:27 pm

The 80X80 is a head shot (Kinda like your picture on your driver's license)... it is used for the picture on the character's sheet of information. If you look at the collections of chars I suggested, you will see 3 pictures... head shot, character shot and work shot. I make at least 2 head shots, 3 character shots and 5 actions shots to give the creators something to choose from. I only show 1 of each in the information that I put on sight, but I zip the rest of the shots up and upload it for the creators to download and send them the download address.

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosencrantz on April 15th 2010, 4:37 pm

Right now im posting all girls i found today in my Gallery... this will help or doesnt matter the place we post the pictures??

All girls have at least 5 shots, and one of them could be used only for the head-shot... or peraphs a head-shot of an action or character shot will work too, the beta version have some girls with glamor and head shots exactly the same... but if the dev team wants an exclusvely phot for the head shot, ill find some later... for now just visit my gallery and tell me what will work and what definetely will not work ok??

im not finished yet with the gallery... Oh i almost forgot, im trying to find pictures from the animes MACROSS or PATLABOR... but unseccudfulrl..... if someone dares, ill be thankful....

Rosencrantz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou on April 15th 2010, 4:42 pm

An address for the sight would help... 8-)

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top