Mars Needs Women

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Joshua on March 27th 2011, 4:36 pm

Duno if you want to keep it traditional then nun, otherwise im still thinking. Miko would be a title you havent listed (unless iv nmissed it) yea its basically shrine maiden but Miko sounds different.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on March 27th 2011, 7:13 pm

Joshua wrote:Duno if you want to keep it traditional then nun, otherwise im still thinking. Miko would be a title you havent listed (unless iv nmissed it) yea its basically shrine maiden but Miko sounds different.
Well, Nun is already in play for the Catholic nuns that serve as rewards for completing the first three quests and technically the others would individually be bhikkhuni, miko/shrine maidens and clerics. What I'm looking for is an inclusive title that could refer to any of the last three and be applicable to all of them for use as a Type. If nothing better comes up I'll probably just go with Monastic since it more or less describes all of them to one degree or another, I was just hoping someone might have a better idea. I would go with Sister, but there are an awful lot of actual sibling girl pairs on the lists and I didn't want to cause any confusion, you know? *shrug*

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on June 2nd 2011, 10:51 pm

King of Fighters 1996: Leona Heidern
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on June 2nd 2011, 11:10 pm

My Bride is a Mermaid: Lunar Edomae
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on June 2nd 2011, 11:18 pm

My Bride is a Mermaid: Mawari Zenigata
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on June 3rd 2011, 12:41 pm

My-HiME: Mikoto Minagi
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on June 3rd 2011, 12:56 pm

Omamori Himari: Himari Noihara
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on June 4th 2011, 2:11 am

Onechanbara - Bikini Samurai Squad: Aya
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on June 4th 2011, 2:16 am

Pani Poni Dash!: Akane Serizawa
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on June 4th 2011, 6:46 pm

Well greatwhite's certainly gotten back into the swing of things (love your avatar btw), 7 girls in 3 days is a good, solid contribution and I appreciate it. There is one small thing though. In every single piece of art I've ever seen, official or fan-made, Aya from Onechanbara is rendered as a brunette while the girl in the pics you have is blonde. Add in the fact that she's also only ever depicted in her trademark bikini and your girl sports a couple of different outfits and I'm forced to wonder if maybe you stumbled across some mislabeled pics or something. scratch

Other than that though keep up the good work. And I'm sorry if I gave the impression that we had to halt pic-mining entirely when I called the moritorium on new girls but it certainly looks like that little misunderstanding has been cleared up now. Smile

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on July 16th 2011, 12:38 pm

lol thanks
and sorry about Aya, ive never seen that show or that character so i just went from the majority of the pics that look like her
if its not her ill go back and fix it

and sorry about the delayed response time
ive graduated college, and going to bigger one, my birthday passed and im moving soon

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on July 16th 2011, 2:10 pm

greatwhite wrote:lol thanks
and sorry about Aya, ive never seen that show or that character so i just went from the majority of the pics that look like her
if its not her ill go back and fix it
Yah, I don't know much about the video game version either, just what I've read online here and there. I do know that the live action movie based on the game sucks big, sweaty monkey balls, though. *snork*

greatwhite wrote:and sorry about the delayed response time
ive graduated college, and going to bigger one, my birthday passed and im moving soon
Dude, if there's anyone who has less right to bitch about delayed response time than me I've sure never met them. LOL Congratulations on your graduation and acceptance, belated happy birthday and good luck on the move, I know how stressful and tiring that is. And don't worry about SimBro, I'm going to make this game the best it can be no matter how long that takes so we'll still be here when you get everything else under control and can be more active again. Until then, just contribute whatever you feel up to whenever you have the time, energy and desire to do so. Smile

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rosario + Vampire pics

Post  LazyNate on December 4th 2012, 1:28 pm

Vampire Moka

Spoiler:

Kurumu

Spoiler:

Yukari

Spoiler:

Ruby

Spoiler:

Mizore

Spoiler:

Tsurara

Spoiler:

LazyNate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To Aru Majutsu no Index pics

Post  LazyNate on December 4th 2012, 4:03 pm

Index

Spoiler:

Last Order

Spoiler:

Aisa Himegami

Spoiler:

Mikoto Misaka

Spoiler:

Kaori Kanazaki

Spoiler:

Kuroko Shirai

Spoiler:

Kazari Uiharu

Spoiler:

Ruiko Saten

Spoiler:

I know some of them arn't on the list but if you like them then hey, you can add them, It needs more To Aru Majutsu no Index Characters <3 I can always get more pictures

LazyNate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  alasdair69 on December 5th 2012, 3:39 pm

Wow Nate, I haven't seen you around these parts in a long time. Of course, I haven't seen anyone around these parts in a long time, but that's beside the point. LOL Anyway, thanks for some really good pics (including a few I didn't already have) from two of my favorite anime. It looks like I'm back to working on this all by myself again so who knows when I'll have any progress to show, but rest assured that I AM still working on it and any assistance is appreciated. Very Happy

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyNate on December 14th 2012, 11:08 pm

Yeah sorry, have been busy a bit. BUT... now im back, and if I can be even alittle of help I'll do what I can, you have my full support, and i'll help in any way I can. Even if it is only searching for pictures. :3

LazyNate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

One piece Ain

Post  lightning_darui on May 30th 2014, 4:27 pm

Ain from One piece Film z    
Japanese Name: アイン
Romanized Name: Ain
English Name: N/A
Ain is the second-in-command and Vice-Admiral of the Neo Marines in the One Piece Film: Z, and a former member of the Marines. Ain is a slender, curvaceous young woman with reddish-brown eyes and dark blue hair framing her face, which is held back with a hairpiece in the same upside down Marine symbol that Zephyr uses. Like Zephyr, she wears a black and gold captain's coat, while underneath her clothes appear quite formal due to her high heels, black leggings, and brown top and skirt. She also wears a large white bow on the front of her collar. When she was a marine, she wore a sleeveless shirt with a tie. Her second (main) battle outfit consists of a blue hooded cape (the Neo Marine jolly roger on the back), a sleeveless white collar purple top that exposes her stomach, a short grey shorts, black high heels, and a holster on her right leg. and she is a devil fruit user of the Modo Modo no Mi
Meaning: Return
Type: Paramecia
The Modo Modo no Mi is a non-canon Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that grants the user the ability to generate pink energy which returns anyone and anything twelve years younger, which lets the user become a Return Return Human (モドモド人間 Modo Modo Ningen?). Modo comes from the Japanese term "modoru" which means "return". It was eaten by Ain.  This fruit's main strength is that it allows the user to turn back the age of anything and anyone they touch, precisely twelve years. This can not only weaken or incapacitate an opponent, but also attack enemies in creative ways: for example, by transforming igneous rock back into its original state, this causes lava to erupt from the ground and injure an opponent, while reverting the ground back into a solid state after the foe is wedged into it to entomb them.By touching a person enough times with this ability, it can effectively kill the target by reverting them to before they were born, erasing them from existence. The user does not actually have to touch the target, as one can charge and throw pink energy balls to the target in question Aside from the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses, it seems to lose its effects when the ability user lose consciousness. Also, since the power is set at twelve years, the user cannot change the numerical value to whatever they please, and would require multiple attacks in order to revert the victim to the age they desire, and nothing in between. Usage The abilities of this Devil Fruit are utilized by Ain creating a ball of pink energy in her hand, which then spreads throughout her target's body upon contact. From here, the age of her target is then reversed. If she is in a volcanic area, she can also use her powers to change igneous rock back into its original state, allowing her to attack her enemies with it. Ain also used it when her opponent was wedged into the ground, returning the earth to its hardened state, in order to trap said opponent there. Named Attacks Modo Modo (モドモド Modo Modo?, literally meaning "Return Return"): Ain touches her opponent and returns them into how they were 12 years in the past. This aspect of the her Devil Fruit ability seems to be reversible if Ain falls unconscious, as her targets (Nami, Chopper, Robin and Brook) came back to their normal ages when she was defeated by Zoro, Modo Modo Shot (モドモドショット Modo Modo Shotto?, literally meaning "Return Return Shot"): Ain shoots an energy ball at a target that returns it to how it was twelve years ago. It was first used to revert a rock column back to magma at the start of her fight against Roronoa Zoro, though it was not named. The attack's name is derived from One Piece Berry Match.

lightning_darui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top