Mars Needs Women

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  alasdair69 on April 5th 2010, 3:41 am

Joshua wrote:well happy easter every one, first of all
Agreed. Happy Egg-Laying Rabbit Which Somehow Serves As A Mascot For The Resurrection of Christ Day, even if I am a few hours late. LOL

Joshua wrote:i know you said minimal fluid as possible but since i REALLY dislike the first i though 'why not?'
I said that? Man, I could have sworn I said something like, "I don’t think it matters as much as the quality of the pic. I’ve personally never been a big fan of bukkake, why some people think a girl who looks like she’s been spackled is sexy I will never understand, but everyone’s mileage varies." Wink

Anyway, as always, thanks for the pics and for your continued interest and contributions.

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raed on April 5th 2010, 7:11 am

I know I'm completely late to rejoin this thread, and I haven't read anything yet, but I'd appreciate it if you guys would use spoiler tags for images, just to reduce the size of the posts and whatnot. I'll catch up with this in a bit. Good to see people still here, though.

Raed
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on April 5th 2010, 10:37 am

well i edited my postes to add the tags like you asked, as for girls on the list, afraid angewoman probably wont work, i cant find anything with a random person, all the pics are suffering from the red S,

and i know for a fact hrist and silmeria wont have enough, no matter how much i want them in the game.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastburn on April 5th 2010, 8:15 pm

Okay so. finally got a chance to look over the list and i noticed something.

No Konata...
where is Kona?

Lucky Star Girls were all age 18 by the end of the show and thereby legal in the game (even if they dont look it they graduated from HS)

Blastburn
Artist
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raed on April 5th 2010, 10:37 pm

Alright, Thank you Joshua.

And Alasdair, do you have something similar to a .zip for the incomplete images, or maybe all of the images? I think the one with all of the images might be huge though. The way you work, I figured you'd have a ton of folders, even if they are empty. That makes my life a lot easier while looking for images. If not I'll just run through and make one myself. Also, I'm not sure about Multiplayer, it seems kinda off in a game like this. Thanks for getting everything together, by the way.

Raed
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blastburn on April 5th 2010, 11:23 pm

If he doesnt i have been compiling the girls since we first started this quest soooo :PI'll share my folder if needed. least as much as i have.

Blastburn
Artist
Artist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on April 6th 2010, 1:49 am

Just a couple of quick notes before I go to bed.

Hrist and Silmeria: It's weird, but I found the exact same ratio of non-tentacle h-pics for each of them. One crappy but acceptable one, one of varying degrees of crappitude that I could edit slightly to make acceptable and one that would be really good if someone with more skill than me could edit it slightly. So, unless someone uploads more pics somewhere or Blast feels up to the challenge I'm gonna have to go with Joshua on this one and say they're lost causes.

Konata is right there with all the other Lucky Star girls, but it's a ginormous list so you can be forgiven for missing her. Wink

You're right Raed, I have enough folders to choke a water buffalo but only for the girls who have at least one pic. Hey, even I have to draw the line somewhere. *snork* I'll see about gathering all the unfinished ones up into a zip and uploading it tomorrow or the next day.

And multiplayer was suggested by a grand total of one person, if it won't work out then it won't work out. But given the new element of competition it does make somewhat more sense than it would have before.

Oh, and Blast? Sorry about not being on AIM last weekend or this one. Last weekend I got carried away with Final Fantasy XIII and this one I was busy repaying a favor for someone. I'll be on eventually though, or you can just PM or something.

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raed on April 6th 2010, 11:56 pm

We need a more effective way to collect images. Even if we finish this, we'd have over a GB of images each and have no way of getting the images to each other. And I gave you guys moderation abilities, so would one of you mind making a topic with all of the girls who needs images? Everytime you get images, you edit the OP and cross the person off the list.

I have Motoko done from Ghost in the Shell
Spoiler:
http://www.mediafire.com/?q3jmmngm4ym

Her Main
Her 80x80
2 group images
4 work images
1 Girl on Girl
1 playing with herself.

Last edited by Raed on April 14th 2010, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Images in spoiler tags.)

Raed
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on April 7th 2010, 8:47 pm

here is what i found on the ranma girls, i might need to look for another Nabiki

Spoiler:

Nabiki

Kasumi,

Ukyo
needs to be edited? (not that bad)

Last edited by Joshua on April 9th 2010, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Images from Characters

Post  Rosencrantz on April 8th 2010, 10:39 am

Hello guys!!

I´m new here, made my registration yesterday and i must say im a HUGE fan of this series, i played a long time ago in newgrounds and now i discovered that a 2nd edition of this is in the making?!?! Marvellous!!

And by that im here to say that i will help with anything i can. Im already searching for some pics from the list in this topic, and i will help with any other thing necessary.

I´d like to know exactly where this project is now. Im playing the beta version and the first time i started playing tears came to my eyes. What a game!!!! clown

By the fact im from Brazil, i dont know in nwhat i can help, but im willing to.

When i find some pics where can i send them?? and PLUUUUUUUUUUEASE sorry for my GRUESOME english ok? Embarassed

Rosencrantz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on April 8th 2010, 5:13 pm

temporarily you cant post them on here though they probably will be moved over soon.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on April 8th 2010, 5:50 pm

*looks through the lists* *sees the girls that he suggested* *pumps fist in silent triumph*

Joshua wrote:lastly OMG the kirin girl from monster hunter xD when was she suggested? and her name is not 'kirin' kirin is just the monster (unicorn) that got killed and turned into her armor, same thing with the narugakura girl, since it is a rpg (somewhat) you chose the name for the person, they dont really have set names, and the armor inspired the pics.

Yes, I was aware that the Kirin armor set was just that: an armor set. However, I think a *coughsomewhatcough* original character could still be derived from the armor.

... *shrug* If her pictures are acceptable enough, I could take the responsibility for making a character from her, since I suggested her.

<.< >.> Speaking of Monster Hunter, Tri comes out on the 20th, and take a look at this; I honestly thought it was just a joke:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2010/04/07/metal_gear_meets_monster_hunter

Anyway, back on topic. I would like to state that Super Robot Wars and Super Robot Taisen are the same game series. I'm not sure which name its company would prefer to use, though, since they use 'Super Robot Taisen' as the official title while calling it 'Super Robot Wars' in the end-game credits... In either case, I managed to find enough pictures for some of the more popular characters.

I'm going to have to look through the list to see who has been submitted and who still needs pictures; best to stay on top of these things, after all.

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on April 8th 2010, 7:18 pm

wow thats insain mh meets metal gear? wtf, thats random, well i dont think it would be a part of the main story though, if there were monsters in costa rica, i think i would know *looks out side window* xD

anyway it looks like kirin has enough pictures, if you can find enough for any onther monster hunter girl, then fell free to post.

and i knew any one who play mh would know its armor, i just didnt know if the dev team did.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on April 8th 2010, 11:06 pm

Vava, brother, glad to see you finally made it, I was beginning to get worried you weren't coming. And of course your girls are on the list, thanks to your obsession with Touhou (seriously dude, you need a 12-step program or something Wink ) someone finally outnumbers all the Fire Emblem girls. *snork*

Joshua: Some of your Ranma pics are pretty cool. The only problem is that, having never watched the anime or read the manga, I have no clue who any of them are. And most of them looked like different people, does that mean that you couldn't find enough usable pics for any of them to warrant their inclusion?

Rosencrantz: Welcome to the insanity. Thanks for your enthusiasm and especially your offer to assist, there's no such thing as too many lackeys. LOL Right now, the discussion seems to be centering around new girls (and to be fair we do need about 500 more) but elsewhere in this forum you can find a post where I'm begging for other suggestions as well. I know it sucks that I don't have the game model finished yet but on the plus side that means there's still room to adjust things or put new stuff in so all ideas are welcome.

As far as Kirin goes, I knew it wasn't a unique character but to be quite frank, she's hot and the pics are good and did I mention we still need about 500 more girls? So I really don't care. I say we make an exception, pretend she's a unique character and include her as is, all in favor? Good, motion passed. *bangs gavel* Very Happy

As a final note, I know that recent activity notwithstanding I haven't always been the most continuous presence on the forum but I'm going to be even less so for a while. My kids are coming up this weekend and they'll be staying with me until at least the end of the month. I'll still keep an eye on things when I can and make the occasional sage/smartass/snarky comment, and of course I'll still work on the game model as much as possible, but I don't get to spend much time with my kids and I plan to make the most of it. Most of my online presence will probably be confined to late evenings for the next few weeks, but I'm not going to completely disappear so keep those suggestions coming and discussion flowing. I may not always respond in a timely manner but rest assured that I'll be staying up to date on what's going on.

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou on April 9th 2010, 1:38 am

Oh... Fine... Welcome Vava aboard.... but when I posted all the chars and styles over here, you just IGNORED ME...

I feel so... used....

8-)

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on April 9th 2010, 3:52 pm

well like i said i didnt have the time to arrange the pictures, i took the time and did 3 girls at once, nabiki kasumi, and ukyo but the pictures are just as i uploaded them, randomly,

oh and did i mention we have a user gallery? we could up load to that gallery (though raed will have to approve the pictures) in the mean time, (at the moment im the only who one whos bother to upload to it Crying or Very sad )

on your game model i noticed the comment about online, like fred u derf said, the thing with multiplayer, is one, peoples firewalls, need to be able to get along, two, would the girls be like only one copy? or is this going to turn into clone brothel, where there are like 30 belldandys, skulds, and urds? third if we were going for online, then there is the need for an online server, a place where all the information is stored, and where each computer connects and retrieves user information.

and damn this is starting to sound like a full blown retaile game xD

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on April 9th 2010, 6:18 pm

Loup Garou wrote: I feel so... used....
Don’t act like you don’t like it, Loup. Wink
Seriously though, I really do appreciate both of you pitching in, especially now. I’ve never figured out why but for some reason this forum pretty much dries up and blows away whenever I go on silent running for any length of time, and with me taking some down time to spend with my kids I was somewhat concerned. But you two have more or less single-handedly (‘double-handedly’?) kept the other forum afloat with a constant stream of cool ideas and the nigh-unstoppable willingness to discuss them, so I’m counting on you chatterboxes, okay? LOL

Joshua wrote: oh and did i mention we have a user gallery? we could up load to that gallery (though raed will have to approve the pictures) in the mean time, (at the moment im the only who one whos bother to upload to it Crying or Very sad )
Wait, we have a gallery? *blinks rapidly, then runs and checks* Cool! I honestly had no idea that was there. We should be able to get some use out of that, all right.

Joshua wrote: on your game model i noticed the comment about online, like fred u derf said, the thing with multiplayer, is one, peoples firewalls, need to be able to get along, two, would the girls be like only one copy? or is this going to turn into clone brothel, where there are like 30 belldandys, skulds, and urds? third if we were going for online, then there is the need for an online server, a place where all the information is stored, and where each computer connects and retrieves user information.
Yah, well, like I said, multiplayer functionality was suggested by a grand total of one person so if it craps out so be it. It does fit nicely with the new element of competition though, so I still think it’s worth at least exploring the possibility. As for your specific concerns:
• I agree with you and Fred that firewall compatibility is an issue, but Fred seemed (to me, at least) to feel it was doable.
• Each player would take the role of one of the sisters and they would compete against each other to see who could make the most of their little enterprise in the same game setting. It would be essentially the same as single player except that instead of the computer controlling the other sisters, one or more of them would be controlled by another person, so each girl would remain unique.
• This is the biggie and if multiplayer gets scrapped, this is likely going to be why. Since I don’t picture anyone coming forward and offering to get us a server to use the only option I can think of is to go the Diablo II route, where one person can start a game and then other people can join in by accessing their IP address. Or something. Being almost entirely tech illiterate, I never did understand exactly how it worked.

Joshua wrote: and damn this is starting to sound like a full blown retaile game xD
Funny you should mention that. I can’t count the number of times I’ve been working on the game model and stopped, thinking, “Damn, I’d actually pay to play this on a console.” I only hope that when I get it finished everyone else will share my opinion of its coolness.

Oh, and I’d like to make a correction to what I said to Fred. I’m an idiot. *snork* When we were talking about the total number of buildings I completely forgot that to make the largest ones a little less unwieldy I organized their rooms into different wings. The idea is that some of a building’s characteristics such as Theme and the like could be assigned to smaller groups of rooms (meaning that a single building could sport multiple Themes, although any given room would still only have one depending on which wing it was in) but others like Building Leader would still apply to the building as a whole. That said, if you count wings as discrete buildings then the total does go up to approximately 120. Sorry about that.

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on April 9th 2010, 10:18 pm

ah ok when you said multiplayer, you ment a maximum of 3 people multiplyer, i though you know, mmorpg, so i was like 'wha?' but yea you could do it the diablo II way as well, it shouldent be that hard, for example i remember playing on a website called byond, where people would make there own games, one guy would host a home, every one eals joins,

and sure why not to the whole, buildings can have wings and stuff, now a days, you have the stripper area, the drug room, the actuall rooms, so if the building is a palce i dont see why the cat girls, or the big Bs cant be on different floors or something.

Last edited by Joshua on April 10th 2010, 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Garou on April 10th 2010, 1:02 am

an mmorpg?.... Brothels Around the World........ 8-)

Think about it... 5 thousand people from all 4 corners of the Earth getting together to delve into the world of prostitution and capitalism.....

Not really sure it would swim.

Loup Garou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raed on April 10th 2010, 6:04 am

Karura
  • 1 Main
  • 4 work images
  • 1 80x80
  • 1 group image

Spoiler:

Monica (Dark Cloud 2)
  • 1 Main
  • 1 80x80
  • 4 work images
  • 1 Catgirl Image

Spoiler:

Raed
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on April 11th 2010, 8:41 pm

next up asuka, from evangelion, she dosent have much in the way of lesb, but since the other girl is rei i duno if thats a problem, i put one of the working together incase you want it.

Spoiler:

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosencrantz on April 12th 2010, 9:04 am

I´m Having problems to insert some images i got this weekend...

What am i doing wrong?

Just to advise, i already got pictures for Perona, Vivi and Boa Hancock from One Piece and Nagisa from Maid in Heaven, just need to post them here..

A little help?!?! Razz

Rosencrantz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on April 12th 2010, 3:58 pm

above the text where you write, there are icons, click the one with a floppy disk and image, you have to Subscribe, then it has instructions from there, click the solo picture with out a floppy and past the link there then ok. (you might have to host images, gelbooru for example dosent like direct, links, so you have to save the image to you hard drive first.)

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosencrantz on April 12th 2010, 4:16 pm

Just a test Boa Hancock from One Piece

Spoiler:

Last edited by Raed on April 12th 2010, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot beginning [img] tag, and put spoiler tags around that. So the Tag should look like [spoiler][img]link[/img][/spoiler]. One more thing, you linked the page, not the image. To get the image, right click on it and hit 'view image' and link that URL.)

Rosencrantz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosencrantz on April 13th 2010, 8:41 am

Ok i get it... continuing from the image above...

This is the list of girls:

Boa Hancock (One Piece)
Hinoki Sai (Betterman)
Lei-Fang (DOA)
Mizuho Kazami (Onegai Teacher)
Nagisa (Maid In Heaven)
Nel Zelpher (Star Ocean)
Perona (One Piece)
Vivi Nefertari (One Piece)
Also one picture from Matsumoto to consider adding in the game ok?

Spoiler:
[img][/img]
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

HINOKI SAI

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler: