Mars Needs Women

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  greatwhite on January 15th 2011, 11:01 pm

i still got a few that i know can be added

what about pics for girls that are already in the game but dont have enough pics
maybe its been fixed already but the girls that only had 1 or 2 pics

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on January 15th 2011, 11:16 pm

thats what he wants pic for girls with no images.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on January 16th 2011, 12:42 am

Joshua wrote:i thought i mentioned that the first two beatrices died by the time the third comes around? well anyway 1988, ange would be 8 years old at the time, alsala you pedo, beatrice (the third) would be 29 in 1998 (with 18 year old ange)
Oops, my typo on the date. And you did mention that, but considering that there are a lot more than just those three Beatrii (sounds as good as anything for the plural of 'Beatrice' *snork*) and not all of them seem to be entirely human or even necessarily corporeal, that particular character is harder to define than the Blair Witch so I just wanted to make sure.

Joshua wrote:also i was thinking maybe you could shut down a milking farm like in slave maker and get acess to bustier girls, not exactly original but breast milk seems to be sought after in this world.
It's an idea. Not necessarily a good one, but an idea nonetheless. Wink

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on January 16th 2011, 3:08 am

Remember when I said I was going to take a break for a few days? Well, I apparently lied and I'm once again paying the price. When I said that I'd take a break for a few days, I was assuming that I'd have access to a television in order to keep myself preoccupied with Another Century's Episode R for a while. Oh, but silly me, my father is a television addict, as well, and would barely give anyone else a turn on it (even though he could just watch it through his laptop :/). So, one day after declaring a break, boredom set in and I went back to pic mining. The good news is two-fold: I made a sweep through my normal search grounds and got everything I could for Bleach and Naruto girls (I honestly thought there would be a bunch of material <.<) and I managed to get another picture that might work for Tytti Norback (as well as most of the other Masoukishin girls, but I think Ryune should hold priority over them since she's appeared in more games). The bad news? My wrists, elbows and fingers are starting to feel the sting of tendonitis, again. T~T

*shrug* At least I now have my own television so I can spend more time away from the computer (not a big help for the tendonitis, but it won't be as damaging), and I still have that ice pack in the freezer and a full bottle of naproxen to cut down on the swelling.

... And just like that, any questions I had escaped me... *shrug* Oh well, I'll do my best to come up with some Take a Walk events as my arms recover.

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on January 21st 2011, 3:12 am

both from code geass
shinozaki sayoko
Spoiler:
the last one has more then one customer but it looks like the bottom half could be cut off

and Nina Einstein the last one is a little scary, but for laughs
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on January 21st 2011, 10:49 am

damn well great white, to fix the gelbooru thing, in the posting we have the option to host images, so you click that makes a mini thing to serving.com you need to subscribe (its free, basic registration) and then upload the images to there, (using the url or from your pc if you want, then link them using the ['img]www.randompic.com[/img'] that way you avoid the pics not showing up.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on January 31st 2011, 10:12 pm

yomiko readman from Read or Die
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on January 31st 2011, 10:13 pm

Joshua wrote:damn well great white, to fix the gelbooru thing, in the posting we have the option to host images, so you click that makes a mini thing to serving.com you need to subscribe (its free, basic registration) and then upload the images to there, (using the url or from your pc if you want, then link them using the ['img]www.randompic.com[/img'] that way you avoid the pics not showing up.

it seems to come and go, if its a continues to be a problem further ill do it

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on February 1st 2011, 5:27 pm

mia fey from ace attorney
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on February 2nd 2011, 1:57 am

Franziska von Karma from ace attorney
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on February 2nd 2011, 5:50 pm

Aria: Alicia ‘Snow White’ Florence
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on February 2nd 2011, 5:59 pm

Baka to Test to Shokanju: Mizuki Himeji
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on February 2nd 2011, 6:44 pm

Bakemonogatari: Nadeko Sengoku
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on February 2nd 2011, 7:09 pm

Bakemonogatari: Tsubasa Hanekawa
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on February 2nd 2011, 7:43 pm

beyblade: madoka amano
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on February 2nd 2011, 11:01 pm

Black Lagoon: Rosarita 'Roberta' Cisneros
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatwhite on February 2nd 2011, 11:13 pm

Black Lagoon: Yukio Washimine
Spoiler:

greatwhite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on February 3rd 2011, 1:07 am

Right, first I would like to thank greatwhite for a job well done. Sure I've got several hundred Yellow girls to sort through at the moment but there's still a pretty sizable Black list that haven't even been searched for yet so we have no idea whether there are pics to be found for them or not. You're off to a great start whittling that list down my friend, keep up the good work. Smile

And then, once the applause dies down, he gets two, count 'em, two big Forehead Pokes of Doom (tm) for Madoka Amano. One because I distinctly said we were not accepting new girls at the present time and the other because at 12 years old she is ineligible for inclusion in the first place. Embarassed

Other than that though, he's doing a great job and I'm sure he'd welcome the assist if anyone else wanted to pitch in and help him. Just remember, the Forehead Poke of Doom (tm) is always watching. Twisted Evil

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on February 11th 2011, 5:57 pm

bump since its been almost a week.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on February 12th 2011, 1:06 am

Joshua wrote:bump since its been almost a week.
See what happens? You Forehead Poke (of Doom (tm)) one guy and everybody runs and hides. *snork*

Anyway, a quick update. As you know, I've been going through the Yellow girls to see who has enough pics to go Green and it's looking like there are probably going to be about 200 or so who have three h-pics with acceptable content. Acceptable quality is a bit more iffy though; I've quality checked my way up through names beginning with the letter L and so far quite a few of them are about on par with some of the ones already in the game, which is not necessarily a good thing. Of course, that's just going by the pics I've already got on hand, I haven't searched for any myself yet, so who knows, right? When I'm done, I'll be sure to point out which ones I'm satisfied with and which ones I'd still like some better images of. Anyway, I'm off to bed but I'm off Sunday and Monday so I'll try (even though we all know by know how well that usually works for me) to finish it up by the time I have to go back to work on Tuesday.

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on February 12th 2011, 4:50 am

Joshua wrote:bump since its been almost a week.

I've been doing (some) SimBro-related things, but I just haven't been as outspoken about it since I appear to be biding my time for when such discussions will be more appropriate (?).

alasdair69 wrote:See what happens? You Forehead Poke (of Doom (tm)) one guy and everybody runs and hides. *snork*

Anyway, a quick update. As you know, I've been going through the Yellow girls to see who has enough pics to go Green and it's looking like there are probably going to be about 200 or so who have three h-pics with acceptable content. Acceptable quality is a bit more iffy though; I've quality checked my way up through names beginning with the letter L and so far quite a few of them are about on par with some of the ones already in the game, which is not necessarily a good thing. Of course, that's just going by the pics I've already got on hand, I haven't searched for any myself yet, so who knows, right? When I'm done, I'll be sure to point out which ones I'm satisfied with and which ones I'd still like some better images of. Anyway, I'm off to bed but I'm off Sunday and Monday so I'll try (even though we all know by know how well that usually works for me) to finish it up by the time I have to go back to work on Tuesday.

So, you're figuring out which girls you are 100% satisfied with and which girls are passible but could use better content? If so, its sounds like we might need to split Green into two separate categories (and colors) when the list gets updated. One color to represent the "girls who have enough pictures of substanial quality" and one color to represent the "girls who have enough pictures of acceptable quality but could use some better pictures." I'm sorry if I've misinterpreted what you meant to say, but I don't think it would be such a bad idea, really.

<.< >.>

I wanted to make a post, earlier, regarding basing the pricing system off of whatever was going on in the first game, but then I figured how it worked and the magic was lost forever. :< Other than that, I had an idea for another Trait. I don't have anything fully defined for it, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Crybaby: Sometimes, the best defense is to feign weakness (probably a little too poetic, but it's what's coming to mind, right now). Effect: ???

The premise was that this Trait applied to girls who were sincerely a bit too sensitive emotionally and prone to fits of tears or otherwise tearful expressions. Mechanically, this Trait could prove to be something of a double-edged sword. On one hand, the girl would be more easily upset, possibly reflected as losing Morale at a faster rate. On the other hand, I don't think every customer would be so insensitive as to just let said girl cries her heart out. I'm not sure what that could be translated to for the in-game effect, but it would beneficiary, no doubt. An alternative to the Trait that ignores the Morale sensitivity could also be incorporated (to represent girls who use crocodile tears to manipulate others *leers over at Litchi*).

Anyway, that's just something that's been drifting in my head for a week or two. Not much else has been crossing my mind as I've developed a recent obsession to expand upon my E-penis (i.e. my Gaming Level on PSN, determined by Trophies earned by playing games that include them; I'm this close to getting another three Platinums).

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on February 12th 2011, 5:48 pm

Vava wrote:So, you're figuring out which girls you are 100% satisfied with and which girls are passible but could use better content? If so, its sounds like we might need to split Green into two separate categories (and colors) when the list gets updated. One color to represent the "girls who have enough pictures of substanial quality" and one color to represent the "girls who have enough pictures of acceptable quality but could use some better pictures." I'm sorry if I've misinterpreted what you meant to say, but I don't think it would be such a bad idea, really.
Way ahead of you, brother, the new color scheme will be as follows:

• The Blue, Black and Red categories will remain as is, representing girls who were already in the game, who haven't been pic-mined yet and who I've pretty much given up hope on, respectively.

• The Yellow category will represent girls for whom pic-mining has been started but for whom we still do not have sufficient acceptable pics as of this time. There will no longer be any possibility that they may have the pics sitting on my drive waiting for me to go through them and once everyone has done their due diligence so far as pic-mining is concerned they can be quickly and easily either upgraded or downgraded to the appropriate other category.

• The Green category will represent girls who, if the game went into production right now, I would be satisfied with their pics. This does not necessarily mean there aren't any better pics out there, just that the ones we already have for them are at least satisfactory. Any or all of them may be switched out for better ones at any time should such be found or become available, but even if they aren't I would have no qualms going with what we have.

• And there will be one additional color category added, Olive, or as I like to think of it, 'almost Green but not quite'. This category will represent all of those girls who have a sufficient quantity of pics, but one or more of them are of a quality that I consider the very bottom tier of barely acceptable. In other words, if the game did go into production right now and we absolutely needed one or more of those girls I would be willing to include them as is but I wouldn't be happy about it, and I'd really rather find better pics (or other girls with better pics) before that day comes.

Vava wrote:Other than that, I had an idea for another Trait. I don't have anything fully defined for it, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Crybaby: Sometimes, the best defense is to feign weakness (probably a little too poetic, but it's what's coming to mind, right now). Effect: ???

The premise was that this Trait applied to girls who were sincerely a bit too sensitive emotionally and prone to fits of tears or otherwise tearful expressions. Mechanically, this Trait could prove to be something of a double-edged sword. On one hand, the girl would be more easily upset, possibly reflected as losing Morale at a faster rate. On the other hand, I don't think every customer would be so insensitive as to just let said girl cries her heart out. I'm not sure what that could be translated to for the in-game effect, but it would beneficiary, no doubt. An alternative to the Trait that ignores the Morale sensitivity could also be incorporated (to represent girls who use crocodile tears to manipulate others *leers over at Litchi*).
I don't know off the top of my head what girls we already have on the lists that this might apply to, but after reading it I immediately thought of Minato Ooba from Hyakko. Anyone unfamiliar with the show should go watch episode 9 to see what I mean.

Vava wrote:Not much else has been crossing my mind as I've developed a recent obsession to expand upon my E-penis.
You ever have one of those moments when so many smartass comments bubble up that they bottleneck in your brain and all you can do is stare and blink for a few minutes? Shocked

And with that, I'm off to quality check more girls.

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vava on February 13th 2011, 1:21 am

The term 'e-penis' was coined by one of my friends when he was describing the Trophies on PSN. Basically, your Gaming Level, which is determined by the total number and types of Trophies you've earned while playing, has no purpose whatsoever save for miniscule bragging rights. It's similar to how (ignorant) people want to believe that a longer penis makes you better, but without the health issues and 'performance difficulties' that would accompany having a larger member. :/

Oh, and another request-type thing came to mind, today. Since you're going over the pictures, I was wondering if you'd also be so kind as to do the same for whatever Team Player pictures you currently have. Green, Olive, and Yellow would still hold the same definitions, while Red could represent a "grouping that you have pictures of, but none of them are of passible quality." Blue could represent "groupings that include characters that are not on the Green or Olive lists," Black wouldn't be used, of course, since you can't exactly list off pairings that might not even exist. I'm sorry if I'm asking for you to go out of your way for something as mundane as this, but I thought it might help to know which groupings would be possible in the upcoming future.

Vava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alasdair69 on February 13th 2011, 12:39 pm

Vava wrote:The term 'e-penis' was coined by one of my friends when he was describing the Trophies on PSN. Basically, your Gaming Level, which is determined by the total number and types of Trophies you've earned while playing, has no purpose whatsoever save for miniscule bragging rights. It's similar to how (ignorant) people want to believe that a longer penis makes you better, but without the health issues and 'performance difficulties' that would accompany having a larger member. :/
Oh, I understood the general concept well enough, but you have to admit that the term itself does practically beg for vast amounts of smartassery and good-natured verbal abuse. To be honest though, the first thing that came to mind when I read that was some new kind of interactive gaming device (although I guess that would be 'Wii-Penis'). Then I remembered reading somewhere that someone actually developed something along those lines, got thoroughly squicked out and had to go find the brain bleach. *snork*

Vava wrote:Oh, and another request-type thing came to mind, today. Since you're going over the pictures, I was wondering if you'd also be so kind as to do the same for whatever Team Player pictures you currently have. Green, Olive, and Yellow would still hold the same definitions, while Red could represent a "grouping that you have pictures of, but none of them are of passible quality." Blue could represent "groupings that include characters that are not on the Green or Olive lists," Black wouldn't be used, of course, since you can't exactly list off pairings that might not even exist. I'm sorry if I'm asking for you to go out of your way for something as mundane as this, but I thought it might help to know which groupings would be possible in the upcoming future.
Yeah well, I wouldn't hold your breath on this one. I'll get to it eventually but I've had so much on my plate and the Team Player pics won't really come into play until so much farther into the process that for the most part I haven't really done more than just glance at them before sticking them into one of several folders I have set up based on source (or sources, I've actually got a couple of crossover Team Player pics as well) and going about my business.

And now I'd like to add a couple of addendums to my previous post (I originally signed on to edit it, but I'll just add them here instead). First off, it occurred to me after I wrote that that there are other reasons besides just quality that would cause a girl to be placed in the Olive section rather than the Green one, mostly due to one or more of my rather OCD rules. The two prime offenders are art style and attire; if two of a girl's pics are in one art style and the third is in a different style that doesn't really mesh with the other or if she's got two pics in her most iconic outfit and the third is in some completely different garb (in cases where I can't find three acceptable pics in the iconic outfit, I generally try to go with a fully nude pic for the third one), I'll stick her into the Olive category until we've had a chance to do a more thorough and exhaustive search. And second, I'm also going through all the Green girls to see whose pics I'm not wholly satisfied with, so expect at least some of them to be downgraded to Olive as well.

And as an aside, apropos of nothing, I know we've got over 1600 girls on the various lists now but it's still somewhat surprising how many of their names are actually slang terms for various sexualized body parts or the like. If we end up finding enough pics to use all of them, we really ought to consider including an achievement for collecting/stocking the same brothel with Chichi from Dragonball GT, Pai from 3x3 Eyes, Mune-Mune from Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi and Tytti Norback from Super Robot Wars (since Chichi, Pai and Mune are Japanese slang terms for breasts) and/or Kanu from Ikki Tousen, Saya from High School Of The Dead, Yuri from Dirty Pair, Zakuro from Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan and Botan from YuYu Hakusho (since all are likewise Japanese slang terms for vagina, or in Botan's case the clitoris) just to be smartasses. LOL

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua on February 20th 2011, 4:00 pm

weekly bump.

Joshua

View user profile

Back to top Go down