Mars Needs Women

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Rosencrantz on April 19th 2010, 9:42 am

This is the new pictures for the girls i already posted, just to give you guys more selective power.

Poison
Spoiler:

New glamor shot Beatrix

[/img]
Quistis

Ryomou Shimei

Saori Kidoh


Ryofu Housen

And this are some pictures for Kula Diamond from KOF and Maki Genryusai from Final Fight(Capcom)... with this complete, ill concentrate in some other girls from the "wish list" and back with some more..

Spoiler:

GLAMOR SHOT

Head Shot


I know about NO COLORLESS pictures, just giving some to think about in case its necessary to close the package from her.



Maki Genryusai






Glamor shot and mayb head shot too

Rosencrantz

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MORE GIRLS!!

Post  Rosencrantz on April 19th 2010, 11:15 pm

Just to let you guys know that i already collected pics from Sheena Fujibayashi (Tales of Symphonia), Patricia and Elizabeth Thompson (Soul Eater), Lina Inverse (Slayers), Nunnaly Il Britannia and Cecile Croomy (Code Geass) and Saya Otonashi (Blood+).

Ill post them tomorrow. Right now im working on pics from Selphie Tilmitt, Hitomi Ishigami, Rushuna Tendo(seems an impossible job but ill try a little more) and that last picture for Jewelry Bonney....

Just for curiosity, whats the aproximated number of girls we want here?? around nine hundred??

Rosencrantz

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Loup Garou on April 20th 2010, 12:05 am

I think I rem someone saying something about 1000 girls... but I think that is a goal not a limit. 8-)

Loup Garou

Posts : 147
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Vava on April 20th 2010, 9:34 am

Loup Garou wrote:I think I rem someone saying something about 1000 girls... but I think that is a goal not a limit. 8-)

Quite a goal to aim for, too. I'm wondering what the count is at, right now...

I think I was the one who may have said something about 1000. I remembered Alasdair telling me something like, "we've got 500 girls requested and we're trying to add 500 more," so... Anyway, whether or not an actual limit will be set I cannot say, but, regardless, we should still gather as much as we possibly can to give every possible girl a fair chance.

I swear, though, it would suck if we found our limit to be 300 once we reached the 1000+ milestone. Kinda like with the Pokemon development team, really... :/

Vava

Posts : 165
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Rosencrantz on April 20th 2010, 10:22 am

Thats exactly why im questioning this number....
I wonder if we really need the number of girls reaches a thousand ....
and also to know the actual maximum number of girls that the game will support ... maybe a thousand is not an exaggeration? somewhere around 700, if the game supports it, seems more than enough. What is the idea of the dev team about this?

And about the pictures i promised, here they are:

Cecile Croomy and Nunnally Il Britannia (Code Geass)

Spoiler:













Lina Inverse (Slayers) and Sheena Fujibayashi (Tales of Symphonia)

Spoiler:
















Rosencrantz

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Rosencrantz on April 20th 2010, 10:44 am

Next:

Elizabeth Thompson and Patricia Thompson (Soul Eater)
Just to mention... the last picture from Patricia maybe can be edited so can be used for both girls separatedly


Spoiler:



Maybe with some work this can be usable...


Patricia





And finally Saya Otonashi from one of my favourites animes, Blood+

Spoiler:






I hope this will help... and for that final shot from Bonne, someone could tell me if this can be editable and turned into something for the game?

Spoiler:

Rosencrantz

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Rosencrantz on April 20th 2010, 11:10 am

Im Back.... Here the next list for you guys think about:

Feena Fam Earthlight (Crescent Love)
Selphie Tilmitt (Final Fantasy)
Tayuya (Naruto)
I-No (Guilty Gear)
Flay Allster (Gundam SEED)
Stellar Loussier (Gundam SEED)


Spoiler:









































Fuw..... ok guys, let me know if something here doesnt fit for the game, and i will search some replacements....
I must say i give up Rushuna Tendo... I luv her, but all pics she is holding some kind of weapon, bullets or pararphenalia...even when having sex....

Up tp next ill post some pictures from Meyrin Hawke from Gundam SEED... just finishing the digging....

Rosencrantz

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Rosencrantz on April 20th 2010, 2:11 pm

Ok one more girl Meyrin Hawke from Gundam SEED.... And all pics are from the SAME GIRL, in spite of diferent hairs, they´re all the same one, trust me.


Spoiler:








Last edited by Rosencrantz on April 20th 2010, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rosencrantz

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Rosencrantz on April 20th 2010, 2:52 pm

Ok, this is Triela from Gunslinger Girl ( i think she is above 13... at least much older than Misty from pokemon)

Spoiler:






Oh, and i also forgot one picture from Saya Otonashi from Blood+, sorry...

Spoiler:


thats all for today.. tomorrow is a holliday in my country, then tomorrow no hentai hunt for me... im back after tomorrow ok guys.... see ya.

Oh, and i have one more question.... i want so MUCH to add Simca from Air Gear, but i just cant find good pics for her aside being GANGBANGED... so this is my question... is there any chance of the game allow some girls who only work with up two customers, thus enabling the possibility of some "very few" pictures with more than one man? So they have the ability "gangbang", just like Nympho or tough .... its just an idea, like only very few girls would bondage etc etc ... girls like these cost much more to buy and to keep, but attract more customers in the house where they work, for curiosity and enhances the reputation of your building... like i said, just floating ideias...
I would like to add Simca to the game, letting out some pictures with more than one man ... I'll post the photos here to give an example:

Spoiler:





So what you think guys?
And after tomorrow ill post some girls like Tomoe and Cattleya from Queens Blade, so look for some others, for that i already collected... BB


Last edited by Raed on April 21st 2010, 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot end spoiler tag.)

Rosencrantz

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Joshua on April 20th 2010, 6:39 pm

sorry iv been busy, since alsala is looking for nich stuff, would a summoner do? (she can summon beasts and the like and have them attack and what not.)

rydia from FF4 note there IS child pictures for her, but i selected adult only, the reason being that in the game, she starts as a child, but then spends some time in a place where time works differently, think hyperbolic time chamber from dragon ball Z, so she is a adult.
Spoiler:









Joshua

Posts : 232
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  alasdair69 on April 21st 2010, 12:44 am

You have questions and, as I am a generous deity, I have answers. Very Happy

The goal for girls and the number my game model will support (presumably, the software itself would be able to support any number the programmers wanted to code into it) is the same: approximately 1000. That’s pretty much the optimum number for an unlimited time sandbox-type game that encompasses the whole city while generating replay value by having a healthy batch of spares for the program to randomly pick from for each game, but most single playthroughs will only see about a quarter of that number. The current list has about 850 girls on it, but several of those won’t make the cut for one reason or another, several more don’t have enough pics anywhere to be found and many several of them haven’t even been looked for yet so who knows?

If you found pics of Rushuna Tendo having sex, with or without the guns, then you did better than I ever did, Rosencrantz, but other than scans of the manga if you can find even one pic of Hitomi Ishigami at all then you’re a god among men.

I tried to include Simca, I really did. I even managed to edit one of the pics Rosencratz also posted to make it acceptable. But like it or not, multiple partners is a deal-breaker so unless someone can find some one-on-one pics of her (or at least some that can be easily edited to be so) I’m afraid she’s going to be riding the bench.

Funny you should mention summoners, Joshua. It’s not a niche, per se, but I noticed we had a few and my evil brain started percolating out some ideas to incorporate it. I was already familiar with Rydia in particular, in fact I’ve got a folder full of pics for her already, so I think it’s safe to assume she’ll be showing up.

As an aside, we lost three girls. I don’t know if it’s because I’ve never played the games or just because I can be a real dumbass when it comes to the bleeding obvious sometimes, but I had completely blanked on the fact that Kingdom Hearts was a cooperative effort between Square Enix (who are fair game) and Disney (who are most certainly not). As much as I like Kairi, Namine and Larxene, the LAST thing we want to do is piss off the mouse.

Every scrap of info I can find online states that Triela is “approximately 13”, so there’s no problem there.

Which actually brings me to something I wanted to get everyone else’s opinion on. A girl from the Touhou series was suggested by the name of Hieda no Akyu, a 10-year old with a couple of thousand years worth of reincarnated memories and I immediately struck her down because, well, she’s 10. I mean sure, we’ve got several girls who look 10 but that’s just because their bodies stopped growing at about that time (most of them are vampires) while they’ve lived and experienced several or even several hundred years since that point. I honestly can’t look at Evangeline from Negima and actually consider her a child. But the more I thought about it and played devil’s advocate, the more I wondered if all those reincarnated memories wouldn’t be the equivalent of the same thing, you know? And hells, what about all the robots and androids who have the knowledge, personality, etc of an adult but whose bodies are maybe only a couple of years old at most? It all boils down to loads of life experience being either lived through, programmed in or remembered from past lives in a body that either resembles or is in fact less than 13 years old, so where do we reasonably draw the line on something like that? What do you guys think?

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

Posts : 199
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Loup Garou on April 21st 2010, 1:22 am

First of all... FUCK THE MOUSE... Let's make Tinkerbell, Snow White, and Cinderella chars.... (ok... maybe not... they do have some SERIOUS lawyers in the Disney family).

As to the 10 year old with a million year old consciousness... I can see both sides of that coin, but I think that the ancient soul over trumps the physical age. Because of that spiritual age, I would label her as Flat Chested and not Lolita. Why? She has a great deal more experience in the universe and a much greater understanding of her body. If she did not have the past memories and was just a 10 year old, I would say drop that girl NOW... but I think her ancient knowledge gives her the ability to make her own valid judgments when it comes to her actions.

Loup Garou

Posts : 147
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  randomino on April 21st 2010, 3:36 am

alasdair69 wrote:the LAST thing we want to do is piss off the mouse.

alasdair69 wrote:well, she’s 10. I mean sure, we’ve got several girls who look 10 but that’s just because their bodies stopped growing

actually I am a bit puzzled as to why you are concerned about copyrights held by Disney when you risk much greater trouble for dealing with child pornography (that the child has a thousand year old mind and that it is only a drawing is not a valid excuse in most countries)

I don't know if somebody will eventually come after us but my recommendation would be to get rid of all artwork which depicts girls who are not obviously adults.

The best solution would be to create dedicated artwork just for the game but this is a huge task and we would lose the stories behind the anime characters. I don't know anything about anime but I like the images, I am nevertheless sometimes deeply concerned when I look at certain images contained in the game affraid

For my own amusement I created a version of the game with non-copyrighted amateur photos found on the net, I know that this was a no-no for this forum but maybe its time to reconsider this position ?

randomino
Coder
Coder

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Vava on April 21st 2010, 2:39 pm

Current mood: Bubbling quietly with rage (lotsa shit happened yesterday that I don't want to talk about)

alasdair69 wrote:A girl from the Touhou series was suggested by the name of Hieda no Akyu, a 10-year old with a couple of thousand years worth of reincarnated memories and I immediately struck her down because, well, she’s 10.

I'm sorry, that would be me before I actually took the time to read through the suggestion rules (I made an account here and then waited, like, three weeks before I activated it :/). After I realized this, I had been trying to reach some sort of conclusion on her, but all I could come up with was "I'll leave it to the developer's; they probably have a better grasp on this than I do." Probably the only things I could think of that could justify her being in the game were that 'she could be described as being older, since the properties of the characters in Touhou were not set in stone' and 'it should depend on the art.' For example, if you were to draw Card Captor Sakura at the age of 26 in an h-nature, that should be completely legal. The character, in her original continuity, is not even half that age, but the artwork depicting her shows her at a more appropriate age. I'm no law expert, so I have no clue what to do about this whole thing.

randomino wrote:I don't know if somebody will eventually come after us but my recommendation would be to get rid of all artwork which depicts girls who are not obviously adults.

I think the law can also extend to their 'actual age' just as much as the 'depicted age.' Although, to be honest, I've yet to hear of anyone being arrested for having h-material of Dizzy from Guilty Gear, so perhaps not. Again, I'm not an expert on this matter.

randomino wrote:The best solution would be to create dedicated artwork just for the game...

At the typical commission rate, that's roughly $100 per character to be included. Excluding commissions, I don't think there are any actually decent artists who'd be willing to put so much time and effort into this free of charge... In short, a terrible idea.

randomino wrote:For my own amusement I created a version of the game with non-copyrighted amateur photos found on the net...

First of all, I would find it eery if anyone were to use photos of real women in this game or any others of a similar nature. Hell, could you imagine what would happen if they found out? Secondly, it's time for one of my rage-fag moments.

I hate real women. I am heterosexual, and I feel almost nothing but contempt and disgust towards the other gender. Why? I've got bunches of reasons, but that's a long story.

Now, I think I'll mention my opinions with pornographic material. Every person, man or woman, in real pornography, to me, is nothing more than some skin-covered abomination that's faking an orgasm. They all look the same to me; hideous, pig-like beasts that seem to mock the human image rather than make it appealing. With all the bad porn sitting around on the internet, it shouldn't be hard to guess how I came to that conclusion; you can't go for even a minute on 4chan without seeing something that makes your stomach turn.

*inhale* *exhale*

Long story short, I don't know if we're overworking ourselves over this or if we are simply royally fucked, so... Opinions, anyone?

Vava

Posts : 165
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Loup Garou on April 21st 2010, 2:58 pm

Ok... like Alisdair, I was playing devil's advocate.... but.... if it was up to me, I would edit out any char under 17. If I could REMOVE chars from my game, a number would disappear. In reality, I don't understand the illegality of prostitution (by women who chose, of their own volition, to participate in the trade), but, at the same time, I believe that pimps, madams and johns in the world of kiddie prostitution (and pornography) should get FAR harsher penalties (40 or 50 years in a prison sell with Bubba comes to mind).

As to the use of non-copyright, real pictures.... I have to say I would vote... No. Hentai characters are... lines on a piece of paper. Photographs are real people. Sure, they are not copyrighted, but... it is still taking advantage of an individual who, quite possibly, had already been taken advantage of to get the photo out onto the net already. Beings only existing in an individuals imagination v. real human beings. I think the former wins.

Oddly enough, Vava and I agree... but for opposite reasons. I adore women. My best friend is a woman. I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.. 8-) (no... I am not going to have a sex change operation... I like my Willie. I just use that statement because I get along better with women and am sexually attracted to women... so....).

Loup Garou

Posts : 147
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  randomino on April 21st 2010, 4:17 pm

Loup Garou wrote: In reality, I don't understand the illegality of prostitution

since when is prostitution illegal ? Prostitution is legal in most civilized countries Razz
(I agree on the pimp issue though lol)

Vava wrote:
At the typical commission rate, that's roughly $100 per character to be included. Excluding commissions, I don't think there are any actually decent artists who'd be willing to put so much time and effort into this free of charge... In short, a terrible idea.

there are highly skilled programmers who put much time and effort into free software (ever heard of a guy named "Karel" ??) so why shouldn't decent artists contribute as well ?

Loup Garou wrote:it is still taking advantage of an individual who, quite possibly, had already been taken advantage of to get the photo out onto the net already
Vava wrote:First of all, I would find it eery if anyone were to use photos of real women in this game or any others of a similar nature. Hell, could you imagine what would happen if they found out?

ok I should have said "amateur and consensual" sorry Laughing I don't like the idea of hidden cameras and such.

Vava wrote:I hate real women.


actually I am the opposite : I am addicted to real women Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad



So what do we do about the characters ? leave them ? delete them ? offer the player the choice of what he can add ? in the two other games I know, Whoremaster and Slavemaker, the images are not encrypted and freely changeable ...

randomino
Coder
Coder

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Joshua on April 21st 2010, 5:01 pm

well it is not very clear, is she older then 10? or not? now if this involved traversing dimensions or even time, then that would be ok, because for example, how dose one calculate age? is it from the day the are born to the day they die, then it is set, however if a person were to leave their time with out stric regulation, then it can not be calculated,

example, the goddesses from OMG, can and do travel through out time at least once, since it wasn't like go back and exactly one hour later they came back, so there age cant be calculated, (plus they age differently so that completely screws it up).

but memories? thats a bit complicated, it like umineko and higurashi, in higurashi the main char, rika, is targeted to die is killed, then the 'god' hanyuu resets time, (now this has gone on to the point it could be argues years have pased) where rika remembers what happened but in most 'worlds' every one eals dose not. in this event she simply lives life out again with minor to no differences or great differences, since she is not a phonex she dose not die and is reborn, so what is her age? (though it is believed the compiled memories take on their own being, known as bernkastel.)

the problem is laws very from state to state, and country to country.

its a bit too iffy, and i highly doubt that in the event that we are taken into court, that we could convince the judge or a jury of people who know nothing about this, that its ok, when the prosecutor only has to go and say "now replace this image with one of your children, or nephews/nices ect" and we get locked up for insanity. especally with the U.S. supreme court changing its standing every other case.

the current standard, it is ok so long as one it is not obscen (lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value) not sure what they mean but im not a lawyer so, and of course if real children are used in the production big no.

http://www.sexlaws.org/18usc_1466a not sure how correct it is but it seems right to me.

the masses are ignorent and easy to manipulate, now the question is, who would do it better us? or would the procecuter win? (i know my post is essentally two sided, but im not sure if we fall into the 'ok' category.) now if she was at least 16 then the whole its ok for the 16 year old and person under 24 argument.


as for the whole no woman thing, i think Vava was refering to most forms of free porn only, since in most cases the female dosent care and how nice looking she is dose not matter so long as she is paid. (or he is just really picky) i dislike most amuture porn, but them in not going to pay for good stuff either, but i cant say i havent seen some girls i like.

and of course i dont think any of us are going to start filim homemade stuff with nice looking gals. as for the game? if we add real females, then furries would be ok, then old people would be ok, and too much of a mess.

Joshua

Posts : 232
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Vava on April 21st 2010, 6:56 pm

*sigh*

Honestly, I'm not sure what I should be saying and what I shouldn't, right now. It feels like anything I put here will just be used against me in the future (I'm a very paranoid person)...

... I'd like to say, "what we've got, right now, is fine the way it is," or something like that, but... I just don't know if that really is what I want to say... So, I guess I'll just say what I think I should...

I can imagine that, even in the event of removing all such characters and their material, we could still be tried and easily convicted. Why? The U.S., in some cases, adopts the accusatory and condemning legal practices of its Puritan ancestory; witch trials, basically. Little is required; only persistent false accusations and fake evidence are needed to condemn anyone of any crime possible. Honestly, it doesn't take much...

Then there's the classification process of what's 'acceptable' and what's 'unacceptable.' In Australia, it is illegal for women who lack a certain bust size to be in pornographic productions. Why? Because they could perform roles in which they pretend to be under the legal age requirement. This begs the question: just what is acceptable when the age of any of the characters could simply be made up on the spot by anyone at any time?

The only thing that comes to mind was something I recall one of the previous staff members (I think it was Skuld, but that's just a guess) said could have been the case for the lolita characters. I remember someone saying something like, "they are of legal age but have been magically altered to appear differently." That most likely wouldn't work in a court, but, then again, if you can sue someone after breaking into their home and injuring yourself (and win), I don't know what works. So, honestly, I don't know what direction we should go in (I do, though, vote 'nay' on scrapping the game altogether)...

Vava

Posts : 165
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Joshua on April 21st 2010, 7:40 pm

sorry jackass tendency coming back, but vava, even if they were to prohibit 17 and undergirls (which would be like the black death to this game) I wouldnt think about stoping the game, (cant speak for everyone but i wouldnt)

Joshua

Posts : 232
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Vava on April 21st 2010, 7:43 pm

Vava wrote:I do, though, vote 'nay' on scrapping the game altogether

As in, "the game should not be scrapped."

(I knew that last statement of mine would be misconstrued, somehow...)

Vava

Posts : 165
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Loup Garou on April 21st 2010, 8:05 pm

I understood what you intended, Vava.....

Loup Garou

Posts : 147
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Joshua on April 21st 2010, 8:06 pm

so did I, however since english is not my first language i apperently miss posted it, and was simply emphising that we should not.

Joshua

Posts : 232
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Loup Garou on April 21st 2010, 8:23 pm

I understood your statement, too, Joshua.... for an ESL (English as a Second Language) writer, your ideas came across clearly. Hell, there are some EPL's (primary) whom I doubt could get their ideas across as clearly as you did. I can also see where it can be interpreted as a disagreement with Vava... but then.... damn near anything anyone says at any time can be interpreted as a disagreement....

The only thing I would even think about changing in your note which would lessen the chance of a misinterpretation in you statement would be writing: "... coming back, but Vava, even if..." as "... coming back. Vava, even if...." "But" implies contradiction. And since you were agreeing with him...

Ok... I have gone on long enough. Class is over. Essay finals will be next Friday. Those students who wish to talk to me in my office, please remember that I am never there on Thursdays, so stopping by tomorrow would be meaningless.

(Just my way of saying I know... I know... I sounded like I was lecturing...)

Loup Garou

Posts : 147
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Rosencrantz on April 21st 2010, 8:33 pm

Wow, so many issues appeared while I was gone ... lol
But as Jack the Ripper do, let´s separate piece by piece.

Thinking at first that you said alasdair, suppose then that the goal is a thousand girls, But That number is reachable? and if by chance we do not succeed, either because there is no sufficient pictures or any other reason, what do we do? So I wonder what the minimum number of girls that the dev team has in mind .... but from what I understand the game system, a thousand seems a good number. (I really hope that ALL the girls on the list that is already closed actually already have their photos selected.)

About Rushuna Tendo and Hitomi Ishigami... there a lot of girls that I found only one or two pictures, so I'm not posting, (Not to occur again the problems I had at the beginning with the photos of Nel Zelpher). I really did not find ANYTHING about Hitomi unless Manga scans... Its not my time to ascend to godhood yet...LOL. And its because of that im thinking in separate some girls in another list, of girls we all already dispensed cos its impossible to find something useful. An interesting case would be Bayonetta. The game makes it out 3 months only, very little time to get rolling really good stuff on the net about her, then I would consider it dropped from the beginning. Like Hitomi, its impossible to find something for her just like something usable for any Berserk character... a list of discarded girls, just to keep control of what we can keep searching and what not.

I understand what you say about the gangbang situation and i must admit you´re right. I will try a little more to find some pics for Simca, but im afraid she will have the same way Rushuna and Hitomi and Bayonetta took....

And about the age thing.... my opinion is to concentrate in the REAL AGE of the girl in the anime. Doesnt matter what her body look like, whats matter in terms of law is the age of the girl... How old Chii looks like?? i know shes a robot, but imagine if not... if shes above the age we need (?? 13 ??), then shes in. If not, shes out. In your example, if this girl HAVE 10 years since birth (not memories), shes out... if she lived this memories in the same life, shes in in my opinion. But this is only valid in human case, not monsters, vampires, robots, etc....
What brings to me.... Chihiro from Spirited Away has 10 years old, if i remember... and from what i know, shes in since Flash SimBrothel 1, still running in NEWGROUNDS.... and nothing about law seems to trouble them about it...

What we need now in my opinion, is to separate what girls are discarded from searching, and a list of some animes to start looking for new girls and try to reach the magical number we need... just to help i will list some others animes for some digging ( I myself not started searching in these, but will start tomorrow):

MACROSS
PATLABOR
CUTE HONEY
ARC THE LAD
BASILISK
BUBBLEGUM CRISIS
CORRECTOR YUI
ANGELIC LAYER
VANDREAD
DEATH NOTE
FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR (HOKUTO NO KEN)
FLAME OF RECCA
MAHOU KISHI REIASU (MAGIC KNIGHT RAYEARTH)
GUNGRAVE
TRIGUN (VASH STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON RLZ!!!)
HEAT GUY J
HE IS MY MASTER (FUHUHUHUHUHUUHUHUH)
X (Great Anime)
IRIA: THE ZEIRAM (Another Great Anime)
JoJo BIZARRE ADVENTURE
LA BLUE GIRL (HENTAI)
NOIR
SHAMAN KING
ESCAFLOWNE
ZILLION
KONJIKI NO GASH BELL!!
RUROUNI KENSHIN:ROMANCE OF A MEIJI SWORDMAN

This is what i can rememeber right now just searching my mind.....
Oh, i´ve found some pics from Ed Hong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky from BEBOP.... you guys are sure you want er..... "SHE".... in the game??
Just to reinforce, I REALLY HATE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR...... what a "merda"...

Rosencrantz

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  alasdair69 on April 21st 2010, 8:45 pm

Wow. Just … wow. Well, I asked for opinions and I got ‘em, huh? Before this all gets too out of hand though (and these types of debates always do), allow me to point out a few things and clarify a few others, in no particular order.

I know that Loup and Vava have taken up opposing stances on the whole ‘what is a lolita’ debate and everyone else probably leans one way or the other, but there is actually a hard and fast definition for it as it relates to pornography and the Dev Team have adopted it for SimBrothel. I don’t think I can say it any better now than I did a few months ago on the other forum in a topic entitled ‘What Does SimBrothel NOT Need’, so I’ll just copy it here for your perusal:

“Kiddy Porn: And no, by this I do NOT mean Lolitas, but then again I actually know what ‘lolita’ means in this context. For these purposes, a lolita is defined as an adult, frequently one who has only recently reached the age of consent (a.k.a. ‘barely legal’), who retains traits seen in juveniles (the scientific term for this is neoteny) and therefore APPEARS TO BE younger than the age of consent. Which, of course, begs the question of just what IS the age of consent, anyway? Well, a little online research shows that the majority of countries around the world consider the age of consent to be between 15 and 17 for females, with a few going as low as 13 or 14, and have for years. Ahh, you say, but SimBrothel doesn’t take place on this world, and you’re right, it doesn’t. But a little more online research shows that the average age for sexual debut (when one begins to engage in sexual activity of one form or another on one’s own) ALSO averages between 15 and 17, with a lower range of 13 or 14, and has for years. Add to this the fact that in the historical basis for this game the overwhelming majority of courtesans began plying their trade between … wait for it … 15 and 17, with a few as young as 13 or 14, and it’s starting to look a lot like a consensus to me. So what does that mean for SimBrothel? Easy. Any girl who, in her own continuity, is 13 or older can reasonably be considered to be sexually mature and active in her own right and is therefore fair game. Any girl who, in her own continuity, is younger than that, cannot. Consequently, Shinobu is a Lolita. Skuld is a Lolita. Sasami is a Lolita. Chihiro and Sheeta (at 10 years each) are CHILDREN. And if you genuinely feel that the game is made better with graphic depictions of children engaged in sex acts then I genuinely feel that society is made better with you being legally required to maintain a 100-yard distance from primary schools and daycare facilities.”

And there you have it, the official SimBrothel definition of ‘Lolita’ and where the ‘she must be at least 13 years of age’ requirement comes from. So now you know, and as GI Joe taught us, knowing is half the battle.

The laws pertaining to ‘simulated pornography’ in general and that involving ‘simulated’ minors in particular in the United States are a confusing and often conflicting quagmire of court rulings, precedents and local ordinances, mostly centering on the nebulous, poorly defined and ultimately subjective concept of ‘obscenity’, with the end result being that every single image used in any version of this game so far is illegal somewhere. So let’s face it folks, just by playing SimBrothel or even having it on our computers we’re all at risk anyway. By not selling it and taking reasonable steps to insure that only those over 18 can download it we can protect ourselves somewhat, but if anyone ever does come after us what we’re charged with, our likelihood of conviction and even what sentence we may or may not receive would be about as arbitrary as flipping a coin. I don’t think it’s very likely anyone would come after us, though; in fact I think it’s highly unlikely, requiring either one or more acts of monumental stupidity on our parts or just plain horrible, rotten luck or both, and since I don’t plan to do anything stupid and can’t control luck, I’m not going to lose any sleep over it. Instead, I’m going to keep doing exactly as I have been doing, trying my best to make this the best game it can be and making whatever decisions along the way seem to make the most sense in context, including (given the above reasoning) allowing girls aged 13-17. That’s my choice, I made it with full understanding of the situation and in the unlikely event that it comes back to bite me in the ass I’ll accept full responsibility for the consequences. That’s all any of us can do, really.

I want you all to think back to the moment when you first realized that SimBrothel was the coolest thing since pre-sliced bread. For me, there are actually two, the first being, “Oh shit, that’s Fran!” I was right in the middle of playing Final Fantasy XII at the time and I’d make Fran party leader sometimes just to watch her run (for those unfamiliar, the camera floats behind the party leader at about waist level and damn!). Having her pop up in a game like this was a fanwank moment (and yes that’s rhetorical, you pervs *snork*) of the highest order. The second was, “Oh, that’s just wrong! LOLOL” In comics, TV shows, movies and anything else, I’ve always been a big fan of two things: huge, gonzo crossovers/team-ups and the alternate universe/parody stories, where the characters were put into situations or acted in ways that they never normally would. And here was a game where not only were the characters in a setting in which none of them would have been caught dead in their respective realities but where you also never knew who was going to pop up next. My repeated squees of semi-appalled humor could have probably been heard from low orbit. Now, the reason for this little walk down memory lane was to highlight the fact that the characters are what make this game. The idea of using generic girls was brought up … once … and by unanimous decree the person who suggested it was shot, stabbed, poisoned, strangled, run over and defenestrated, then their body was ridiculed, mocked and tagged with graffiti before finally being burned and the ashes scattered on Ayer’s Rock. Not really (probably Wink), but you get the idea: without the characters, and without them being as close to their original version as possible under the circumstances, it just isn’t SimBrothel.

As for the girl in question, I’ve decided to put her in with the apprentices/assistants (if you’re not familiar with the concept already all I can say is that’s a story for another post), so she’ll still be in the game but she won’t be taking customers. There’s no clear consensus on the subject, depicting her engaged in sex acts would be disturbing for me at least and if push comes to shove, at least we could cite in-continuity evidence for all the other childlike characters to prove they’re actually far older than they appear. It might not help any if it comes to that, but at least it’s something, right?

alasdair69
Story Writer
Story Writer

Posts : 199
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mars Needs Women

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:53 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum